·
Registered
647 Posts
check out the orra racing one.. about 1/3 of the price

Reactions: 4C-ophe

·
Premium Member
1,649 Posts
Personally, I like the EC version. It is mostly due to the simplified hose arrangement. You no longer have that major twisty hose on the IC outlet, much more of a straight shot...

Reactions: 4Canada and 4C-ophe

·
Registered
922 Posts
Still ask myself why that twisty hose is there. Could a straight hose get pushed to much due too its lack of flex?

·
Super Moderator
15,164 Posts
Still ask myself why that twisty hose is there. Could a straight hose get pushed to much due too its lack of flex?
You might be onto something there.
This aftermarket silicone hose has a habit of wanting to walk off the connections (by millimeters but I have re-positioned it regularly).
That reminds me, I should drop the belly pan and check on the one that goes across the bottom of the engine bay.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Orra told me that he actually does manufacture the IC for EuroCompulsion ;)
Uh, no.

If he actually told you that, he's lying, and badly.

One end tank is totally cast, the other is fabricated from a twin cast end tank. Core is custom sized from Garrett. Our ducting and shielding is all crafted here. The entire core is welded and put together right here in Tulsa, OK. Don't believe it, I'll take pictures of it being made.

Not sure how someone can just claim something and people believe it with absolutely zero evidence that it's true, but I guess that's par for the course these days. Our machinist would be disappointed to say the least that someone would claim his workmanship.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good to know, thanks for the clarification.

Weird: I’ve just double checked my FB Messenger and found his message (dated October 2019). At that time I didn’t know EC yet and he told me about you stating “I produce them with my own hands.”

Not a nice situation...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good to know, thanks for the clarification.

Weird: I’ve just double checked my FB Messenger and found his message (dated October 2019). At that time I didn’t know EC yet and he told me about you stating “I produce them with my own hands.”

Not a nice situation...

No idea why he would say such a thing, we don't know him nor do we have any relation with him.

Considering we had ours for sale in March of 2019 (advertised here:
) and we'd been working on developing it for about 6-8months prior (posts from our Facebook page show this), I am perplexed why anyone would claim such a thing.

They had Alfa9 testing their unit in July 2019 (per their Facebook) and did not have it up for sale until October of the same year, quite a bit after ours was already done (and they essentially copied our charge side alteration and design).

Simply nonsense.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts