Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Exact position of fender decal?

9K views 45 replies 18 participants last post by  Alfanut 
#1 ·
My vinyl decals finally arrived, such simple little things but they do look good. Can anyone tell me the correct position to mount these as I have no template. Should they go directly above the light or to one side and how high ? ocd alert!

See less See more
#13 ·
Honestly don’t think it matters that much. If you want an “official” location, then copy the Qv triangle on the 4C prototype here:

But I would do as you show in the OP and tape it on in various locations and evaluate it from the angles you normally view the car from. After all, you are putting these on to please yourself!

#19 ·
I personally prefer the center of decal to match the center of the light and about 2 inches above it but I got a pair of carbon quadrifoglio and realized I can't do it because the wide part of triangle is at the bottom and falls on the curve over the wheel, also since it is a harder material it is not easy to shape it to the curve and does not look good on that curve so I guess I will have to go high enough to avoid that curve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.