Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to change exhaust tips on my car

where can I find the tips that would work on our cars?

also would 4inch diameter look good or 4.5?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,067 Posts
I would like to change exhaust tips on my car

where can I find the tips that would work on our cars?

also would 4inch diameter look good or 4.5?

thanks
Just measure the diameter of your exhaust tubing (not the existing tips) than go on line to find dozens if not hundreds of different tips. Car hot rod places are good sources. Amazon and Ebay are another source. Most of these are sized to fit the exhaust tubing and than flare out to a larger diameter tip just like the stock tips. Be careful to size it to go through the existing holes in the lower valance unless you want to redo those screens.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I found mine on ali express. I bought a standard size (I think 3" inlet w/ 4" outlet) but the description said to contact them if you need another size. There was a good selection and I'm happy with the quality of mine for the price. I'd guess some of the other tip options would offer custom sizing, too. Many styles have a LOT of size options so you might not even have to go custom sized.
akro6.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found mine on ali express. I bought a standard size (I think 3" inlet w/ 4" outlet) but the description said to contact them if you need another size. There was a good selection and I'm happy with the quality of mine for the price. I'd guess some of the other tip options would offer custom sizing, too. Many styles have a LOT of size options so you might not even have to go custom sized.
View attachment 107239
I like that!
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts