Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please email [email protected] with offers and questions.

*Note this is a pre sale notice for project 4C am selling as a DIY to finish up paintwork and other minor repairs.
Make a great track car to build on or can redo to minty fresh again.

2015 Black 4c with red leather seats and red stitching with 19k miles
Title branded line as a manufacturer buy back. It is not salvage and does not require a special inspection *
-Grey dial wheels
-No exterior carbon parts besides headlights internals
-Includes car cover never used
-Include new owners manual
-Had damaged door, fender and rocker and all have been replaced.

*What does it need to be mint *
Complete repaint or wrap. (Awful previous owners did not take care of paint and has some missing paint on bumpers.)
Wheels refinished
Just added complete yellow stitch interior and yellow brake calipers from 3k mile 4c.

25k firm.
To honest over 30k invested so not selling car to make money just to move through inventory.
Located in Green Bay, WI.
Will deliver in Midwest region if needed for reasonable flat rate
Consider further distance delivery. Canada delivery OK as well.

Have way to many other 4c's and Evoras Im rebuilding and will not get to this car for a long time. Hate to see sit so rather sell at a loss and see enjoyed.

If not doing work yourself or don't have access to getting work done very cheap I suggest this is not the car for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please email [email protected] with offers and questions. Pics be available by 8/4

*Note this is a pre sale notice for project 4C am selling as a DIY to finish up paintwork and other minor repairs.
Make a great track car to build on or can redo to minty fresh again.

2015 Black 4c with red leather seats and red stitching with 19k miles
Title branded line as a manufacturer buy back. It is not salvage and does not require a special inspection *
-Grey dial wheels
-No exterior carbon parts besides headlights internals
-Includes car cover never used
-Include new owners manual
-Had damaged door, fender and rocker and all have been replaced.

*What does it need to be mint *
Complete repaint or wrap. (Awful previous owners did not take care of paint and has some missing paint on bumpers.)
Wheels refinished
Dash recovered or flocked
Door panels replaced ( heat warped)
(I have euro non airbag no leather door panels as extra cost option for track car plans) (I can source used good interior parts if need assistance)

Pics I will post up shortly

25k obo.
All reasonable offers considered
Located in Green Bay, WI.
Will deliver in Midwest region if needed for reasonable flat rate
Consider further distance delivery. Canada delivery OK as well.

Have way to many other 4c's and Evoras Im rebuilding and will not get to this car for a long time. Hate to see sit so rather sell at a loss and see enjoyed.

If not doing work yourself or don't have access to getting work done very cheap I suggest this is not the car for you.

Feel like parting with any Lotus's and the 4C??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Was the tub damaged at all in the crash? Also does it drive as normal or pull in any direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Apologize for delay. Not on forums much as way to many projects ongoing.

Black 4c is getting yellow stitch interior and brakes from my 3k mile Spider (Zender kit chassis). Waiting on vents to get rewrapped in leather from orginal red stitch dash. Orginal dash in Black car was by far the most heat damaged one I've seen. Just had some clueless owners before I got it.

Will make this 4c a Unicorn with yellow stitch in 2015 coupe. Shame Alfa didn't offer earlier as option besides tan and red stitch.
Due to interior swap price will be going up a bit still be under 30k

Have cheap red 4c up soon just needs few parts repainted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apologize for delay. Not on forums much as way to many projects ongoing.

Black 4c is getting yellow stitch interior and brakes from my 3k mile Spider (Zender kit chassis). Waiting on vents to get rewrapped in leather from orginal red stitch dash. Orginal dash in Black car was by far the most heat damaged one I've seen. Just had some clueless owners before I got it.

Will make this 4c a Unicorn with yellow stitch in 2015 coupe. Shame Alfa didn't offer earlier as option besides tan and red stitch.
Due to interior swap price will be going up a bit still be under 30k

Have cheap red 4c up soon just needs few parts repainted.

View attachment 102787
Do you have an email or number I could reach you? I might interested in both or just one over the other.

Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Decided going to keep at 25k even with new yellow stitch interior and 3k mile brake caliper and rotors. Will need a wrap or repaint so leaving body as is.

Great 2nd 4c race car project or great way to get into 4c cheap.

Will have ready to go 100% in early December. Title is clear as far as salvage just has Mfr buyback brand which can title as normal. Some states might not even transfer branding over to new title but still will show up in Carfax.

Any questions available at [email protected].

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I didn't have 2 more 4c's I'd be keeping this one.. Red coupe with minty interior coming soon for sale as well for under 30k.

I have more pics for anyone interested but not posting here until I get interior buttoned up 100% and ready for new home.

Radio will be left out so new owner can beat Parrot headunit with sledgehammer and buy proper headunit. ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Black 2015 4c with yellow stitch interior and calipers is now sold headed to Chicago area. One of if not the cheapest non salvage 4c sold in US for sure.

Red 2015 be for sale officially in Early April.. Price TBA on another thread

·
Registered
7 Posts
Black 2015 4c with yellow stitch interior and calipers is now sold headed to Chicago area. One of if not the cheapest non salvage 4c sold in US for sure.

View attachment 105146
[/Q

View attachment 105146
I'm interested in both!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts