Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM rear A-Arms that have the Gale MotorSports Uniball set fully installed. This has been one of THE best upgrades you can do to your car. You will be able to instantly feel the increased stability in the rear which will increase your confidence on track. I have upgraded to Gale's full custom rear A-Arms, as I run aggressive tire compounds and significantly increased rear tire width

Buying this set that is already preinstalled will simplify the installation.

Price $400 + Shipping from Houston, TX

·
Registered
620 Posts
Damn. I just bought gale's new arms with uniballs already installed. A smart person could buy these install and sell his old existing rear arms for the $400 if you pay for these. I know I would have if I hadn't already purchased mine.

·
Registered
180 Posts
a steal!

I’m pretty sure my old lady will kill me if I buy anymore parts. or I’d jump on them

·
Registered
LE #350
91 Posts
I have a set of OEM rear A-Arms that have the Gale MotorSports Uniball set fully installed. This has been one of THE best upgrades you can do to your car. You will be able to instantly feel the increased stability in the rear which will increase your confidence on track. I have upgraded to Gale's full custom rear A-Arms, as I run aggressive tire compounds and significantly increased rear tire width

Buying this set that is already preinstalled will simplify the installation.

Price $400 + Shipping from Houston, TX

View attachment 110575

View attachment 110576

View attachment 110577
I concur, great mod and great price!

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are likely sold, just waiting on minor details... Thanks for everyone's interest...

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold................

Reactions: lpspeedster
1 - 9 of 9 Posts