Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

F1 Alfa Romeo Racing Softshell Jacket - Sydney Australia

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mitchyw 
#1 · (Edited)
Edit; Shirt sold. Jacket reduced to $100 AUD

Genuine F1 merchandise from the Alfa Romeo Racing Store. Unfortunately the size was one too small...

SoftShell Jacket - AUD$100 (REDUCED!!)
Original cost EUR190 (AUD$310+) plus postage from Italy to Australia.
Size - Extra Small
Condition - Brand new; never worn

I'm based in Sydney; will ship anywhere

Clothing White Outerwear Sports uniform Red

See less See more
#2 ·
Mitchyw, I’m about 25km from you. What are doing Sunday? I’ll be at the AROCA Concorso, Gough Whitlam Park, Earlwood from about 8:30am and may be passing by your suburb. Or if you can make it there on the way to somewhere else it’ll save you the hassle of posting + cash in hand. I‘m interested in the polo shirt for my younger son as a Christmas present. It’ll give him something to wear for the Bathurst 12 Hour.
PM me (via Conversations) either way or if you’d prefer a bank transfer and post.

#3 ·
Mitchyw, I’m about 25km from you. What are doing Sunday? I’ll be at the AROCA Concorso, Gough Whitlam Park from about 8:30am. If you can make it on the way to somewhere else it’ll save you the hassle of posting + cash in hand. I‘m interested in the polo shirt for my younger son as a Christmas present. It’ll give him something to wear for the Bathurst 12 Hour.
PM me either way if you’d prefer a bank transfer and post.
Too easy Jim; I'll be free most of Sunday so I'm sure we can work out a time & place. PM me your mobile number mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.