Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that someone posted my car on eBay without my consent. I don’t know who posted it, but if everyone can report the ad for fraud I would appreciate it. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been trying to reply to your PM, but blocked from multiple responses in a single day for being a new member... glad to hear everything was sorted out in the end!

Still interested and have a few questions, but will ask in original listing thread, or PM once my limit is cleared.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've been trying to reply to your PM, but blocked from multiple responses in a single day for being a new member... glad to hear everything was sorted out in the end!

Still interested and have a few questions, but will ask in original listing thread, or PM once my limit is cleared.

·
Super Moderator
8,457 Posts
Ad was deleted. Thank you all
Did the photographs of your 4C come from the Forum or do have others on Bookface? If so, I think we Moderators will need to have a little discussion. In the old Forum platform, if you didn’t log on as a member photographs didn’t appear. Does anyone one know if that is still the case? I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to go through the hassle of remembering forgotten passwords....or creating a new one.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I logged out and can still see photos, funny thing was though, I logged back in and got a warning saying there has been a data leak on the site and I should change password.

·
Super Moderator
8,457 Posts
I logged out and can still see photos, funny thing was though, I logged back in and got a warning saying there has been a data leak on the site and I should change password.
Yesterday morning my time the site was down for me so I wonder if that was the problem. There was no word to us from Admin.
Data leaks...beforeChristmas my fb site was hacked and so was my email. Hopefully improved passwords will help. No trouble since...though if something has happened (data leakage) on this site I think we should all be told.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts