Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been giving one of my other cars some love. I just needed my local garage to do a couple of things and give it its annual MOT certificate. I picked it up and took it for a blast, it's very low, very loud (Non Std. Exhaust) and quick (not 4c Fast). Fantastic fun at speeds lower than 4C Fun speeds. Its only got about 100hp, but it is very light. It does have some creature comforts such as, Electric roof, heated seats, Air Con, paddle shift and even an opening front bonnet !
It's like a little brother to the 4c. It isn't going to bite you (unless you are really silly) as its only 700cc. I've owned it since new, 16 years (so i must love it). These cars were also criticised at launch for various things, but everyone who is passenger in mine loves the wild ride. And the corner speed blows them away.
I don't think these were available in USA ? But thought id show you. Hope you like Smarty.
DSCN0440.jpeg

·
Registered
216 Posts
To the USA, that is unique and looks fun. Can you post some pictures from other views so we can see the whole car please?

Thank you

2016 4c Coupe
2018 4c Spider
1993 Spider Veloce

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The box on the back is just a Motorcycle one that i adapted. The middle picture is us heading up the St Barnardo pass Italy.
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts