Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

not new to the forums but new too this category and was wondering if anyone has driven or owned either the Ferrari FF or GTC4 lusso as later this year I may be in the market for one as a daily/ family car as I could fit the kids in the rear. Any info would be great as I won’t get to physically see or test drive one until April due to work.

I know the FF is only AWD in all weather and comfort mode and beside that is a rear wheel drive v12 4 seat animal. I believe the GTC4 is similar, if not the same drive train wise beside the rear wheel steering technology. This would end up a in town daily as my daily commute is 6 miles round trip and I usually come home for lunch so 12 miles a day (I don’t care about mileage added).Any info would be great as I do plan on doing the day care pick up occasionally plus occasionally having clients in the car any help or insight would be great as I have found nothing but good things about both variations of each othe.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I test drove one as i looked to replace my giulia quad with an FF , ill be honest my salesperson sucked . He didnt really let me push it . The prices are very good and it is a lot of car for the money . Try to get a newer model , Ferrari offers a 7 year warranty which is quite amazing . Thats why the 2012 versions are selling so low .
Car is comfortable and sounds great , has a lot of room and i believe is sexy . The GTC Lusso is still trending quite high ....so go for the FF .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been l
I test drove one as i looked to replace my giulia quad with an FF , ill be honest my salesperson sucked . He didnt really let me push it . The prices are very good and it is a lot of car for the money . Try to get a newer model , Ferrari offers a 7 year warranty which is quite amazing . Thats why the 2012 versions are selling so low .
Car is comfortable and sounds great , has a lot of room and i believe is sexy . The GTC Lusso is still trending quite high ....so go for the FF .

I’ve been looking at low mileage Ferrari FF’s All day (quite a few hitting the low mileage and price point I’m at which is 150k) and the price point is right there all day. But there are a few and when I say few, very few lusso’s in my price category not the same category of the FF But I feel I can deal that price down if I was serious about a lusso vice the FF. The only thing I can honestly see is the drive train....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Luso seems to be a more modern interior and about 40 more horsepower , same engine , same dct , i actually prefer the single taillight design in the FF . Prices are also better ,try and find a 2016 ,you'll be good until 2023 then get the lusso

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
There’s a little fantasy. As if you’d leave your FF parked by a remote stream to go mountain biking for a few hours. Too many jealous bastards around to do that without expecting the worst to happen.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luso seems to be a more modern interior and about 40 more horsepower , same engine , same dct , i actually prefer the single taillight design in the FF . Prices are also better ,try and find a 2016 ,you'll be good until 2023 then get the lusso

couldn’t agree more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts