Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

First Alfa, First Time Posting

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  LennyS 
#1 ·
Hey ya'll picked up my first Alfa about a month ago figured I'd make a post saying whats up, post a few pics and wish everyone a happy 4th!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the family, LennyS. Happy 4th to you as well.
Great looking car.

The 4C was my first Alfa as well. Never thought I would get the chance to own one.
But ALFA is short for “Always Looking For Another”. And now I (like many here) have another in the driveway. So your thread title might be prophetic.

Enjoy your car. And stop by here to share your experiences with us. We’ll gladly reciprocate. ;)

#10 ·
Welcome to the family, LennyS. Happy 4th to you as well.
Great looking car.

The 4C was my first Alfa as well. Never thought I would get the chance to own one.
But ALFA is short for “Always Looking For Another”. And now I (like many here) have another in the driveway. So your thread title might be prophetic.

Enjoy your car. And stop by here to share your experiences with us. We’ll gladly reciprocate. ;)
I honestly wanted one since they first came to the states, could not be happier with my decision so far. If I my commute wasn't as long as it is a Giulia definitely would be my next daily driver.

#12 ·
With your colour combination it reminded me of our red-back spider, an Aussie favourite. Very similar to your black widow. (Are you allowed to say that any more?) It needed to be a soft-top though, but close. A really sinister looking 4C. Great choice. Hope you get many miles of fun out of her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.