K. meet me in Balocco they will never know. we can swap the crash helmet

Alfa Romeo never read this forum

Virul:)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kaliber what are you like!!!!!!!!!!!
Changing your location to Wilderness?????
I would come back to Australia in a heartbeat

Only a Car look what you got.

Virul

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm in for Balocco. After reading your post, I pried myself away from the forum and immersed myself into learning the art of disguise. Thinking if we both wear identical full-face helmets all day (regardless of indoors/outdoors/on track) it will work. How tall are you and are you built like - as Clarkson puts it - an American?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe you guys could both dress as the Red Stig........ :)
Or we could have a team of Red Stig's and all have a turn driving. They'd never catch on!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The Red Stigs (not arrows)

I saw at least 12 red 4C at Balocco

We could do it
Need to practice just out side the gate, and just blazen it out;)

See you there

Virul:heart:

PS. If we get found out just say "I'm Sparticus" dont mention Virulsweet.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Not sulking... The forum becomes unavailable for me for a few hours in the afternoon with frightening regularity. It must go down for updates. I fret like mad when it does.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Why arn't you posting

Kaliber

4CLE getting closer to AUS

Coming via Dubai

Virul
PS
Check it out (Viper looks nice:-/)

PPS Have found a solution to the number plate problem, need your opinion, you found anything yet????

·
Registered
446 Posts
Have found a solution to the number plate problem, need your opinion, you found anything yet????
Hey what solution did you find? For now all I have is NO front plate or front plate attached through the front hook holder (removable)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey what solution did you find? For now all I have is NO front plate or front plate attached through the front hook holder (removable)
I will surely not let them drill wholes on my 4CLE to fix the original front plate. Most probably I will print the plate and stick it on the car. I know that this isn't allowed (at least in Switzerland) but as I'm not driving the car on a daily base I prefer to pay from time to time a ticket.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had the same plan as you Kamal. No holes to be drilled in mine either. I just put the original plate in the back with a pair of ty-raps. And hope they wont give me a ticket if i put it on at the spot.
Willem

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had the same plan as you Kamal. No holes to be drilled in mine either. I just put the original plate in the back with a pair of ty-raps. And hope they wont give me a ticket if i put it on at the spot.
Willem
Same here!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have 1 solution and hopefully a second one will be built after I get the car :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts