Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I have the opportunity to buy a car i have always wanted and despite my best "man math" arguments, the other half is having none of it - so i need to move the Alfa on.

I've really enjoyed it and its been garaged in my ownership. Typically i had the Alfaworks Road Geo and Remap completed in June and have probably done 100 miles since, but what a difference that made.

Link below to the full advert (hope it works)

Happy to answer any questions.

Chris 07817661132

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As appealing as the bed all to ones self sounds, it only has limited appeal. So sadly on this occasion, i have to obey the rules and just stick to one car 😄

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the relationship will far outlast the car sadly, doh!

Vantage V8 Roadster - prefect car for some European trips

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think the relationship will far outlast the car sadly, doh!

Vantage V8 Roadster - prefect car for some European trips
That’s a hell of a car! I’m glad you got to enjoy the 4C while you could.

Hopefully it’ll take awhile to sell it ;). But also, good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers all. Drove it in to work today and puts such a big smile on your face. Plus the usual paparazzi taking photos as it drives along!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,126 Posts
Cheers all. Drove it in to work today and puts such a big smile on your face. Plus the usual paparazzi taking photos as it drives along!
You won't get that from your replacement for the 4C....or the pure unadulterated joy of driving it. Sure you can't keep both ;-) I sold my 1969 ALFA spider bought new and kept for over 40 years to make garage space for my 4C LE. Not a day goes by that I wish I had both. Oh well....life has choices.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thing is, i also have a Z3M Roadster which i have owned now for 15 years - a car i will never sell. So a similar story with your 1969 LFA, only that right now i cant ever imagine parting with it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts