Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a ready-to-race autocross / time attack wheel set. Less than 200 street miles on them, never heat cycled. Advan RS2 wheels custom powder-coated to match the OE Anthracite color. G-Force R1S DOT legal slicks with correct OE diameter. Matching powder-coated center cap adapters. Genuine OE TPMS units and OE center caps as well.

This is the absolute widest, stickiest set of tires you can fit on the 4C that maintains the OE factory diameters and stagger ratio. This is an unbeatable combination for autocross or time attack usage, or just really, really fun mountain driving. Like new, no scuffs or scratches anywhere. Selling because I sold my 4C in October and never had a chance to try these on the track.

**Including wheels, center cap adapters, center caps, custom OE-matching powder coat, TPMS units, tires, and roadforce mount & balance, this combo retails for $4800. Asking $3000 + shipping from Atlanta, OBO.

Specific sizing details below if interested. Please ask if you have further questions! Thanks.
Front Tire: 235/40 ZR 17
Front Wheel: 17x8 ET 35
Rear Tire: 265/35 ZR 18
Rear Wheel: 18x9.5 ET 41

All hub-centric, no spacers or adapters required.
Aluminum alloy wheels, made in Japan.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Beautiful. What are the tire production dates?
I forget, to get the TPMS to pair up, do you need any special tools, or does it automatically pick up the new sensors after you drive it a little?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I forget, to get the TPMS to pair up, do you need any special tools, or does it automatically pick up the new sensors after you drive it a little?
When I put my oz ultras on my car it connected automatically,

·
Registered
51 Posts
OP, I'd have an interest in the wheels if you end up separating them from the tires. I can't use the racing tires as my car is street only

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fronts are 45th week of 2019, rears are 1st week of 2019. No special tools needed, they will automatically pair after enough driving.

OP, I'd have an interest in the wheels if you end up separating them from the tires. I can't use the racing tires as my car is street only
The tires are DOT street legal but of course not suitable for driving in rain. If you are interested in everything except the tires, I would sell the set for $2500 + shipping. Send me a message if this sounds reasonable.

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Someone should snag these up. Alfa9 Supply is actually out of stock on this wider rear 18x9.5 size until end of summer—wish we had more. Definitely the Advan RSII is our most popular and proven lightweight track setup for the multitude of 4C track owners we've outfitted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello! Very interested! I am looking for a set of slicks to take my car to the next level and the fact that these are already mounted makes it easier. View attachment 119967 . . . how do I get in touch with you to discuss price and shipping? I'm in Paramus, New Jersey.
View attachment 119967
I will send you a direct message and provide my contact info. Great to find someone who will put them to good use!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts