Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you can have the Quadrifoglio wheel styling on your Alfa 4C. Inspired directly by the popular Quad style and made in Italy, this is a very lightweight and strong forged wheel that perfectly matches the 4C's character. It also remains unique with slightly more precise edge details. All of the wheels start life from USA forgings, then are machined in Italy using Haas CNC machines, then painted (custom colors available) and sent back to US customers.

Choose 17/18 or 18/19" sizes for the 4C.

And also for the Stelvio and Giulia Quadrifoglio models here.

Click here for more info.
Contact me via email please for more details.

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
Now you can have the Quadrifoglio wheel styling on your Alfa 4C. Inspired directly by the popular Quad style and made in Italy, this is a very lightweight and strong forged wheel that perfectly matches the 4C's character. It also remains unique with slightly more precise edge details. All of the wheels start life from USA forgings, then are machined in Italy using Haas CNC machines, then painted (custom colors available) and sent back to US customers.

Choose 17/18 or 18/19" sizes for the 4C.

And also for the Stelvio and Giulia Quadrifoglio models here.

Click here for more info.
Contact me via email please for more details.
View attachment 104789
Looks like I’ve come down with wheel envy. These are beautiful. If some money should fall off the back of a truck, I’ll keep them in mind.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Wow, from the website link:

Newly crowned as the lightest weight 4C wheels, 17x8” fronts in raw finish are 14.1 lbs, and rear 18x9.5” are 16.0 lbs.
Obviously, if saving weight is your game, you’ve found your wheel.

Sweet!

·
Registered
89 Posts
How good do they look in this finish?!

Matt, sorry I haven't confirmed purchase of wheels to date, I'm mid house-build and I'm trying to free up the money, but have to keep it aside at the moment for additional costs...

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How good do they look in this finish?!

Matt, sorry I haven't confirmed purchase of wheels to date, I'm mid house-build and I'm trying to free up the money, but have to keep it aside at the moment for additional costs...
View attachment 104816
This photo shows the polished edge version, in anthracite, which was made for a Stelvio QV below....

It would look just fine on the 4C.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, from the website link:

Newly crowned as the lightest weight 4C wheels, 17x8” fronts in raw finish are 14.1 lbs, and rear 18x9.5” are 16.0 lbs.
Obviously, if saving weight is your game, you’ve found your wheel.

Sweet!
Excited to see this particular fitment on the car. Looks like lots of nice tire options and aside from being lighter with end up wider than stock teledials. I love the style of our teledials, not so much the lack of tire choices. These would do quite nicely.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Like the wheels , can you give me the width dimensions for the 18/19 combo .....im hoping you went with a 10 inch for the rear please let me know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just ordered some 18/19's with "matte Titanium" finish, will return to post install of TarOX kit and these beauties on a red spider.
Thanks to Matt for the solid attention and help ordering!

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like the wheels , can you give me the width dimensions for the 18/19 combo .....im hoping you went with a 10 inch for the rear please let me know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lars, we do 9" , 9.5" or 10"... depending on the customers preferred tire width in back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts