which concept is best?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I did a few quick and dirty photoshop renderings of the front bumper, trying to figure out which one looks better. I am not a fan of the zender body kit, and I like the pogea kit, but not going to pay 60k just to have the front bumper. let me know which one is the favorite?

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Nice work!

Trying to decide between 1 and 3.
3 maintains the design elements of the original. 1 is bolder, and a bit Ferrari-esque while maintaining the trilobo.
For me, it's got to have the smiley face, though. :)

Depending on how low that is, it won't be much use outside of a trailer-in track car though.

I really like your ideas.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Has to be number 3 incorporating the alfa V is important or these people will turn on you like a rabid dog , i have the zender front bumper and i love it , however your design is really nice ,if you could produce them short of 3K i think you would sell them like hot cakes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think the 4C could benefit from a more aggressive front bumper, but they need to be classy, yet aggressive. I think #1 and 3 look like the Joker and #2 is a catfish. #4 is better, but we're still not there yet.

·
Super Moderator
8,457 Posts
If you’re letting more air in it figures you have to design something that allows for more air out.
I prefer your No.2, except I’d use the sheild design of #3, but not really enamoured by any, sorry. All I could think of with the others was to crayon a set of teeth with lips to match. 😁

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I'm going to go against the grain, I like how the 4C looks, it suits looking not too aggressive, I like it looking playful and maybe a bit cheeky.

I don't want to look like a Giulia really, I like the carefully designed smoothness of the 4C

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm going to go against the grain, I like how the 4C looks, it suits looking not too aggressive, I like it looking playful and maybe a bit cheeky.

I don't want to look like a Giulia really, I like the carefully designed smoothness of the 4C

Think you're wrong. The Giulia has the looks from te 4C quadrifoglio!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts