Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition #120
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello 4C Forum,

It is bittersweet that I’ve decided to sell my 4C LE, a car I planned to keep to build a small collection with. After experiencing a few R8s in my local Audi group, I have decided the R8 is the car for me and will be working towards purchasing a V10 model sometime this year! With that being said, here are some details regarding my 4C…

• LE #120 in Rosso Alfa
  • 15,400 miles as of 8/2/2022
  • Clean title, no accidents
  • Recent Service 12/2021 noting an AC recharge, curb rash repair and an oil change
  • Located in SLC, Utah
  • VIN: ZARBAAC41FM127650

My 4C is in good condition with some scuffs on the underside of the car. I can negotiate repairing these scuffs with a serious buyer. A brand new windshield (at a cost of just under $900) was recently installed and ceramic coated to address the rock chips advertised earlier. In 2021, the transmission was replaced with a brand new unit supplied by Alfa Romeo of Salt Lake City; the repair notes can be found in the photos. The car was fully disassembled and this was a complete engine-out service. This is the only major repair to note. Car is 100% stock and is ceramic coated with CarPro CQuartz.

A PPI was performed in January of 2022, showing 9/32 tread on the tires and 8mm on the pads. Since the PPI, I have put 2,000 miles on the car and I am definitely open to further inspection at the buyer’s expense. This car was originally delivered to, and sold at, Alfa of Salt Lake City, so the Ferrari service department would love to see this car again!

I have one key, manuals still wrapped in original shrink-wrapping and the flat repair kit. Unfortunately I do not have a trickle charger or car cover. My asking price is $58.5k USD. I do have a Fidelity Platinum contract, purchased from the Volvo dealer here on the forums, good for around 3 more years and ~34,000 miles of coverage. This can be included for an extra $3,000 (originally $3795) for an OTD price of $63k. Title in hand. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Grille

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Asphalt Road surface Rectangle Tints and shades Art

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Car Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts
Not sure if you will get your price with all the cosmetics needed. Might be worth while to address the problems.
I agree—paid $57K for my LE with 1,500 miles on it and still pulling the protective blue film from parts of it 2 months ago.

OP, did it have the TCM shield installed after the transmission was replaced? If not, I’d recommend that too—it’s a $50 MOPAR part, not a TSB; but there is some labor involved, including taking off the driver quarter panel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree—paid $57K for my LE with 1,500 miles on it and still pulling the protective blue film from parts of it 2 months ago.

OP, did it have the TCM shield installed after the transmission was replaced? If not, I’d recommend that too—it’s a $50 MOPAR part, not a TSB; but there is some labor involved, including taking off the driver quarter panel.
When did you buy your 4C? I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat if I saw it when I bought mine. That's crazy low mileage.

Also, great note on the TCM shield. No, it wasn't installed during replacement but if I end up keeping the car, I may have to look into that.

For the other response, I'll shop around for quotes to take care of the cosmetics. I am already working on replacing the windshield. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts
When did you buy your 4C? I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat if I saw it when I bought mine. That's crazy low mileage.

Also, great note on the TCM shield. No, it wasn't installed during replacement but if I end up keeping the car, I may have to look into that.

For the other response, I'll shop around for quotes to take care of the cosmetics. I am already working on replacing the windshield. Thanks!
I did get very lucky—right place, right time and a dealer who I have a great relationship with. Bought 2 months ago—it was in climatized storage for like 4-5 years.

@John4C provided a ton of information on what to look for and to do to ensure everything was good to go on basically a 4C that was in a time capsule.

GLWTS!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump - Price reduced and brand new windshield has been installed. The annual service is coming up in December but I am happy to have this taken care of earlier for a buyer beforehand. Mileage currently sits at 15,600.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts