Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Not sure if you will get your price with all the cosmetics needed. Might be worth while to address the problems.
I agree—paid $57K for my LE with 1,500 miles on it and still pulling the protective blue film from parts of it 2 months ago.

OP, did it have the TCM shield installed after the transmission was replaced? If not, I’d recommend that too—it’s a $50 MOPAR part, not a TSB; but there is some labor involved, including taking off the driver quarter panel.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
When did you buy your 4C? I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat if I saw it when I bought mine. That's crazy low mileage.

Also, great note on the TCM shield. No, it wasn't installed during replacement but if I end up keeping the car, I may have to look into that.

For the other response, I'll shop around for quotes to take care of the cosmetics. I am already working on replacing the windshield. Thanks!
I did get very lucky—right place, right time and a dealer who I have a great relationship with. Bought 2 months ago—it was in climatized storage for like 4-5 years.

@John4C provided a ton of information on what to look for and to do to ensure everything was good to go on basically a 4C that was in a time capsule.

GLWTS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts