Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a fully loaded 4C that has been very well taken care of. Currently sitting in a winterized state in a heated garage. MSRP: ~80k

Options: Convenience group - coupe Carbon fiber interior trim Coupe track package 2 Yellow brake calipers Carbon fiber roof Carbon fiber exterior mirrors Front Fascia w/Carbon Fiber Vents Bi-xenon headlamps Akrapovic dual mode center exhaust Alpine premium audio with subwoofer Tobacco leather seats Alfa red car cover

Asking 60k. I'm looking to sell because I'm now looking into buying a place instead of continuing to rent.

·
Registered
85 Posts
First of all congrats on the decision to buy a home rather than rent.
Very wise. Especially at these upcoming rates (not quite there yet...the greedy banks considering THEIR borrowing rates = ZIP !).

But you may want to wait a bit for real estate values to come down and pull the purchase trigger in a year or so.
Our RE lot for sale probably wont close next week as planned and we may be holding it for a year or two more :(
We are not going to fire sale it.

BTW that is a gorgeous spec and quite the deal. Has all the right options.
Absolutely awesome photography too.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great looking car at a great price. I would wait for this Pandemic to be over before I sell the car. You will get your asking price if you wait a little.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: to above two posts, my home buying is being put on hold anyway so I will be more patient here as well.
Thanks and stay healthy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow, stunning car, great photography! do you happen to know if the carbon glove box / dash trim with the italian color is a factory thing? I have it on my car but did not know if it came from the factory that way. Most cars have the aluminum trim there normally.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wow, stunning car, great photography! do you happen to know if the carbon glove box / dash trim with the italian color is a factory thing? I have it on my car but did not know if it came from the factory that way. Most cars have the aluminum trim there normally.
it is part of several packages, depending upon which part of the world. You could get it as standard on some 'special' editions like LE and I got it as part of the CF interior upgrade....you don't want to know how much that cost $CDN! lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its a bad time to sell luxury items. Luxury items will plummet if history repeats itself.
The used market is becoming flooded with fancy cars. 4C market is still pretty limited, looking as a consumer. Maybe this downturn will to my favor this season?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The used market is becoming flooded with fancy cars. 4C market is still pretty limited, looking as a consumer. Maybe this downturn will to my favor this season?
Absolutely!
I too went from a GTV6 to a 4c:

(You will also catch a glimpse of guzzi lm1 in the garage)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yep, they never made a better one than that but I’m happy with mine. Here are mine in action, if you don’t mind the hijack.
A Moto Guzzi LeMans was the motorcycle that sparked my love for bikes as a teen. Even growing up in Milwaukee I had zero interest in Harley
I've had lots of neat stuff including a "wannabe Lemans" in college; a 500 sport but never a real one.
Perhaps its time to check that box ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts