Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

FS: Alfaworks Stage 1 Clone ECU (SOLD)

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  finalleaf 
#1 · (Edited)
You would have to send it to Jamie at Alfaworks to unlock it. (Or use it as a host ECU for Eurocompulsion tune if you want)

Reason I'm selling is because I don't really drive the car much anymore on the street and prefer stock power on the track/autocross, been using it for ~ a year

$800 shipped within the US or $750 picked up in Bay area

#9 ·
Actually, it's mostly because having a ECU tune gives me quite a few points and moves me to a different class in a lot of competitions, and that's not worth the power gains (unless I do more mods and max out within that class).

For driving maybe this is just my butt dyno being off but, the tuned ECU feels like it made the low-end stronger, but it gives me sort of a feeling of harder to modulate, but it could just be placebo

#13 ·
Having lost my 'appetite for destruction' after breaking my gearbox, I use the stock ECU again instead of my Race ECU, and it strikes me how well sorted my car behaves. The Race ECU gives an extra punch (and thrill), but has also sides I don't like. Maybe will try the Alfaworks Stage 1 ECU to see and feel the difference between the three of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.