Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So have sold my 4c ( for sale at Foreign Cars Italia if you’re interested), and have no need for these parts. Enjoyed them both.

Both were on car for 3500-4000 miles. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Priced to sell.

ECU helped with midrange and top end power. Worth it for sure! Will need to be sent back to AlfaWorks for reprogramming I believe. $700

Exhaust gave a deeper note without drone. $350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
So have sold my 4c ( for sale at Foreign Cars Italia if you’re interested), and have no need for these parts. Enjoyed them both.

Both were on car for 3500-4000 miles. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Priced to sell.

ECU helped with midrange and top end power. Worth it for sure! Will need to be sent back to AlfaWorks for reprogramming I believe. $700

Exhaust gave a deeper note without drone. $350

where are you located friend?

·
Registered
112 Posts
No drone on the exhaust? I thought the resonator is what helped with that. Very interesting. I looked for reviews. It seems most have purchased the resonated version.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No drone on the exhaust? I thought the resonator is what helped with that. Very interesting. I looked for reviews. It seems most have purchased the resonated version.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Agree I had a harder time with reviews as well.

This review is a bit long but discussed both the ECU and the exhaust. They discuss the exhaust around the 10:45-11 mark.

I like louder exhausts but highway cruising with the race exhaust could be a bear. The alfaworks made this easier for both myself and my wife.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deal on ECU fell through. Both are still for sale.

To confirm, the ECU will need to be sent to Jamie prior to being used. Have had several questions regarding this.I am happy to ship the computer directly to England if you would prefer.

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
...It’s an excellent tune. Three years experience with it. (y)
The exhaust is excellent quality too. Got one of those as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts