Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are Forgestar CF5Vs I had made for my 4c. I sold the car, so I no longer need them. There are minor scratches here and there, but no real damage from curbing or anything.

The front requires a 5mm spacer due to the spoke design. It just BARELY hits the caliber. The spacers are hubcentric and included. I will also include the extended wheel lugs and lugnuts for a car that has been converted to studs. Both sets are black with typical colored lug wear/minor surface rust. One rear has some inside tire wear due to an aggressive alignment. For a car with factory or close to factory rear toe and camber tolerances, there is tons of life remaining.

Wheels:
Front - 19x8.5 +29 semi concave
Rear - 20x9.5 +32 deep concave

Tires:
Front - 225/35/19 Lexani LX-Twenty
Rear - 265/30/20 Lexani LX-Twenty

I will ship, but it'll be expensive for whoever wants to pay. I am located near Pittsburgh, PA. I will travel up to 100 miles one way for delivery, more for compensation.

$1,000 USD

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will get more pictures of the actual wheels and tires Thursday, but I wanted to show fitment on the car.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Hmmm... i am only 3 hrs west... and I’ve been meaning to visit my buddies Hawaiian eatery in downtown Pitt. 😉

bronze on my silver though....

“minor scratches”? Any close up pics of these? I know the 4C is notorious for flinging stones up the sides creating rim dings despite chip guards on mine.

“barely hits the caliper” So it still clips the caliper? Why not put a 10mm spacer to get better clearance?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hmmm... i am only 3 hrs west... and I’ve been meaning to visit my buddies Hawaiian eatery in downtown Pitt. 😉

“minor scratches”? Any close up pics of these? I know the 4C is notorious for flinging stones up the sides creating rim dings despite chip guards on mine.

“barely hits the caliper” So it still clips the caliper? Why not put a 10mm spacer to get better clearance?
👆Bronze on Basalt = 👌
When I was going through the 100's of gold/bronze colours for the Italia I was trying to 'cheat' and get something that would work on the Basalt as well. The Bronze tones (or very very pale goldish almost silver) tones were the ones that really worked with the Basalt. I found those tones did not quite work with Misano..dammit lol.

·
Registered
567 Posts

I read it as barely hitting the caliper without any spacers, thus the 5mm as the minimum. These are a great deal for someone!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,577 Posts
Sorry to see you sold the car. You were the one with the cool custom trailer to get tires, etc. to autocrosses. Did you sell the car with the trailer? I am sure if you are looking for a buyer for that trailer and the mod to attach to the car, there would be a few on the Forum very interested. What car did you end up with for autocrosses? I know you wanted a car that would run in stock classes with a bit different gearing to suit your local autocrosses.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Barely hits without spacers. With the 5mm, its golden. I could see how it was read with your interpretation though.

I will be getting closer, wheel/tire only shots tomorrow. Currently have 1 in line, you would be number 2.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to see you sold the car. You were the one with the cool custom trailer to get tires, etc. to autocrosses. Did you sell the car with the trailer? I am sure if you are looking for a buyer for that trailer and the mod to attach to the car, there would be a few on the Forum very interested. What car did you end up with for autocrosses? I know you wanted a car that would run in stock classes with a bit different gearing to suit your local autocrosses.
I actually traded it on a new GT350. I have since built another hitch behind the plate for that car and have retained trailer use. Since there was a cutout in the rear bumper of the Alfa, I left the hitch on the car when I traded it in. The 4c was a great car, no doubt, but to date, I personally prefer the GT350.

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
I thought about adding a GT350 to my garage but I heard all sort of stories regarding oil issues and other major issues with the engine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I thought about adding a GT350 to my garage but I heard all sort of stories regarding oil issues and other major issues with the engine.
It’s actually very overblown and discussed to death everywhere. It’s a minority of owners that have experienced engine failures. There is speculation as to why it happens, when it happens, whether it’s related to improper break-in, lack of awareness of oil levels, etc. and the list goes on...If you hop over to the forums, you’ll see that it’s not a commonplace occurrence but happens to gain quite a bit of attention when it does happen to someone. Annoyingly, it’s always the one question asked on BaT and is why so many think the GT350 has oil consumption issues and dropped engine issues. Oh well. I love mine...AND my 4C!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts