Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering that my hatch is a bit too heavy and the stronger struts are probably not to safe on the boot I’ll be selling my kit

Kit was $410 delivered to aus I’ll be happy to take
$375 posted anywhere in aus..

· Registered
123 Posts
IF you wouldn't mind is there any reason your hatch is heavier than so many others where the kit seems to work very well. It is odd that there have been several posts about the struts not lifting the hatch and going to more powerful ones and at the same time many that are very happy with how they work?

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,569 Posts
IF you wouldn't mind is there any reason your hatch is heavier than so many others where the kit seems to work very well. It is odd that there have been several posts about the struts not lifting the hatch and going to more powerful ones and at the same time many that are very happy with how they work?
It has a wing attached to it.
Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Green

· Registered
Coupe sold. Kept wheels for Spider
531 Posts
Sweet !
What wing is that... the dimensions look perfect

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still for sale can ship anywhere, free if the price is matched :)

Open to offers if in aus also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still for sale. surely someone wants it haha make an offer

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You could always try to find a lighter wing (too late to ask Santa) then have another go at fitting the struts. 😉 Always here to help, even if it’s questionable.😂
ahah too much effort. + the wing is actually super light so still confused why it didnt work

Reactions: Sir5n and Alfanut

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
STILL AVAIL SURELY SOMEONE WANTS THESEEE :(

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how about $250 + 15 post
hahah trying to clear out my garage before i start shoving everything into the cellar to never be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: Alfanut

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,569 Posts
how about $250 + 15 post
hahah trying to clear out my garage before i start shoving everything into the cellar to never be seen again
You’d think there’d be someone wanting to give it a try.…Not me. I still even have manually operated garage doors and very happy with them. 😁

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You’d think there’d be someone wanting to give it a try.…Not me. I still even have manually operated garage doors and very happy with them. 😁
ahah youd think so hey, ah lol im all for the electric/ gas opening doors much easier . but not to be for my winged 4c...

Reactions: Alfanut
1 - 17 of 17 Posts