Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Ive been speaking to scara about this , its not just the remaps ,also pulleys, downpipe ,intercooler ....plus that car is probably 500 pounds lighter than ours

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right Lars. Nimo hit a road block with tuning his ECU past a certain HP/TQ.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Many parts are same from coupe and spider.
Only doors and rear fenders and rear hatch I have not the backframes
If you ever go for spider version, I'm convinced you better use all the coupe parts. The back would be a much better looking design imho, like the LaFerrari and Aperta have:

With this look, I'd have gone for a spider the day it was launched!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will you make a carbon spider hatch (with a small lexan window for the engine)? Likely the heaviest panel on the spider so you'd sell more than a few of those (one to me for starting)
I can do it as the stock one completely carbon.
For people is interested please contact me, I write a price and if I have 3 persons insterested I start to prepare it
[email protected]

·
Registered
301 Posts
On my experience to use on track around 300HP (on my dyno).
Enrico is right! As our tunes compared on the dyno deliver very similar results you can say that on dyno pulls 335hp max is possible. We have sensors measuring charge air temperatures while on track driving before and after IC in my car. We also have our Intercooler with a 89mm Garrett core that is also very similar to the one Enrico uses (same dimensions). I can say unter hard racing the charge aur temperatures after IC will rise up to a 73 degrees after IC if full accelerating on the straights. In that area ignition is already set back a little so that a consistent 310hp+ are still available under that conditions. (All measured at about 20 degrees Celsius outside temperature) If outside temperatures are much higher, there will automatically be a higher performance loss. With the IC it will be less dramatic so something about 300hp should be always accessible.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts