Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
You're absolutely right Lars. Nimo hit a road block with tuning his
This involves also remapping the TCU.
Thats not correct! With the IC tune you can raise the rom limitation from 6800 to what ever you want. But maximum power is delivered earlier, so it has no impact. It is important you have a full access and description of the ECU. Only in that case you can exceed the restrictions inside of it. We have that and I think Enrico has that as well. Most other probably don’t which explains their problems.
We reach 320hp with an unmodified car just with an ecu-tune. We have at least 5 customer cars on our Trackdays that are running that application with no mods. They will all get an IC upgrade now but not for power but for security reasons. The clamped half plastic IC will simply not last the 1.95 bar of boost we are running. If it starts leaking you will see a domino-effect that can cause a destructed turbo. So be careful if you are running a stock IC with a tuned car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
TO be honest it is an estimate speed that is a real speed that car can do but I still like the life so I prefer do not see it LOL!!!
You’re my friend but I still doubt it. But hey, we have a 12,3Km high speed oval here. If Corona is over I would be happy if you visit me and we try that. We will come out of the corner at about 265 and than we have a 4 Km straight. I hope thats long enough for reaching that speed!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
You’re my friend but I still doubt it. But hey, we have a 12,3Km high speed oval here. If Corona is over I would be happy if you visit me and we try that. We will come out of the corner at about 265 and than we have a 4 Km straight. I hope thats long enough for reaching that speed!
Crazy people you 2 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm targeting a CF roof and hatch swap, and in emailing Enrico, it seems like he will need to crate those up for sea transport. Sounds like a good opportunity to do a group order.

Who's in from the US Mid-Atlantic? We could even have a receiving party where we take crowbars to the container together.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm offering to drive the car so you have a driver :)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts