Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice! Glad to see another 4C in King County!
I've taken my car to Costco in Issaquah for tires.
Alfa Romeo of Seattle for warranty service
And Prova Motorsports for alignment .
Other than that I've been able to work on the car in my garage
Thanks for the recommendations! That's the second one for Prova, I'll tell them about you guys.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Welcome to the PNW crew @opportun! I have had good results with Cantrell Motorsports in the Bellevue area and Prova in Seattle. Looking forward to seeing you at the various meets :)
Thank you @neth!

I go to Exotics at Redmond every now and then throughout the summer, there鈥檚 usually a 4C or two there.

Any other meet that you鈥檙e attending and/or recommending?

Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
There is always Italian day at Griots in Tacoma or XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah. We just jointed the local Alfa club and hope to go on some drives with them.
Oh yeah, the Alfa club is having a "no football" New Year's Day drive. Here's some info: "We鈥檒l gather at 9 AM, as last year at the Crossroads Starbucks (1350 156th Ave SE, Bellevue), where we can follow the distancing and mask guidelines in the store. We鈥檒l gather outside under the large, covered area, so dress warmly. "
And their website: Northwest Alfa Romeo Club :: Welcome

Registered
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Griots is great, got to line up with a few very nice Ferraris a few years back.

My family is particularly covid careful so I haven鈥檛 been to Exotics since Covid hit :( otherwise I would have been there quite a bit and met you there. Definitely looking forward to getting 5-10 4Cs rolling into exotics together in the future.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hello folks,

I took delivery of my 4C last Thursday! It鈥檚 been mostly raining and cold so I only took a couple of short drives, and the road is still full of pebbles after the snow we had last week.

The car is drop dead gorgeous. It鈥檚 been 16 years since I last drove a manual rack so it took me a minute to get used parking it.

Currently working on booking some PPF installation. I鈥檒l also try to find some dark hole wheels, if I can鈥檛 I鈥檒l order them new.

Going to take it to the track next Sunday!

Car Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Cloud

Wheel Tire Vehicle Window Plant

Registered
Enjoy! Turbos love cool weather. 馃槇

Reactions: smc4C

Registered
Ali Giallo Prototipo w/ red seats
Sweet Black or Basalt (I'll take either one as shown below, still WTB). Fans or Five holes..... Both are great. Fans are for the days you're feeling racy or for the track. Five holes are for that Beauty Classic look........ Have a set of each 鉂

Reactions: lpspeedster

Registered
Those stock OEM Pirelli tires however, I鈥檓 not sure ;)
As much as people dislike the P-Zeros, I've used them at freezing temperatures before with no issues (the non AR version comes on the Jaguar F-Types). They are probably the least scariest non-all weather / non-winter tire I've used.

Reactions: opportun

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
and me in a Yellow Prototype!

After yellow and black, right?? ;)
I鈥檒l keep an eye but so far I鈥檝e only seen one White 4C on the road and it was a couple years ago on Avondale in Redmond!

Truth be told I didn鈥檛 consider a Yellow. I like to have cars matching colors with my clothes, and while I wear black, blue and red, I don鈥檛 wear that much yellow :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
As much as people dislike the P-Zeros, I've used them at freezing temperatures before with no issues (the non AR version comes on the Jaguar F-Types). They are probably the least scariest non-all weather / non-winter tire I've used.
The temps were between 0C and 5C, at those temperatures I just don鈥檛 get summer tires out.

Registered
I think I just found a very similar spec for sale in Cali. You didnt sell already did you?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts