Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1/ Priority is to sell in USA. So Alfa is waiting LA motor show for deliver the cars and take care of their brand image in USA.

2/ They want to deliver all the cars the same day and the boat for USA is drived by french striker ( sorry for my french friends :) ) who are on strike...

3/ Alfa knows that if they delay the deliver, people as us will talk more and more about this car, and that is good for them and for the 4C buzz.

4C marketing is just perfect until then, no leak, no scoops more than the ones controlled by fiat media center....It's incredible! Respect to Alfa Romeo and Fiat!

But be carefull to not exceed your customer nervous limit, and be carefull to not miss the apogee of the glory 4C...

A marketing analyzer....and incidentally, an impatient customer who's thinking to take anxiolytics for helping me to wait for my 4C ...

What do you think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
My opinion :
1/ it seems like AR will delay delivery for USA to spring 2014 (read on another forum)

2/ well... I know to many French people to take position on that... I just hope for the waiting US 4CLE drivers that the captain will not be Italian (bad joke...)

3/ I completely agree... and your last remarks is very relevant !!

Be careful AR, do not play to much with the people who trusted in you and the 4C !!

·
Registered
642 Posts
1. Agree the US will probably only see cars in next year. Not November as first stated.

2. I have speculated for a while that AR would want to deliver the 4C LE cars to most clients around the same time.. (Except for Aus and US). Sorry Kaliber and other Aussie and US members.

We in SA were told we might get our RHD 4C LE's the same time as the UK gets their cars. So this seems to support the notion that they want everyone to receive their cars around the same time

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Don't worry about it Perreby. We're used to being forgotten about. They make it up to us though when anything (cars, electronics, clothes, etc) finally arrive by charging us 2-3 times the rest of the world. It makes us feel special ;)

Anyway...Remember when I stated a couple of months ago that my AR Australia source said that production had been delayed and nobody believed me?

It appears they were correct. So there is some communication happening...somehow...maybe....between AR HQ and other regions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts