Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Genova front bumper. As many of you know this is very rare. From what I have read they made a one time run of 8 of these. They could have made more since then, not sure. I believe they were originally made by a small race shop in Japan. I bought it from an AR dealership in Japan that worked with the shop and happened to have 2. I purchased both and 1 went to another member on this board.
It's been on my car for about 2 years.
Some scratches on the bottom. No cracks or defects. Fit is very good. Mesh installed. PPF also installed
I got a lot of complements on the bumper.
I'm selling because I'm getting ready to sell my 4c in preparation for my next toy
It's painted Rosso Competizione. It can be stripped and painted any color.
I will not ship. Pick up in Orange County California
Asking $5,500
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle cover Grille
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior
Hood Sleeve Automotive design Grey Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt Automotive lighting
Bumper Grey Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle door
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle cover Grille

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow very nicely designed bumper, looks amazing. Almost laferrari like

·
Registered
422 Posts
They still make them, but the asking price saves a couple grand on the shipping if you're local. Its more than a fair asking price specially because all the fitment work is done and its painted.

I'm interested in the headlights if you take them off the car before you sell it.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yea @John4C and i got beat out on those, im going to do the road blocks don't wanna chew up my tires with race blocks

·
Super Moderator
10,764 Posts
So let them know 0 camel toe and ill get even wear?
As long as you don’t corner like Miss Daisys’ driver, I reckon so. I’m running -1.7 deg front camber and the wear is damn near even on my P-Zero ARs. In fact my tyres are coming up to three years old and I can’t see me wearing the fronts out in six years if I was to keep them on that long. (I do about 6-7,000km/year which is about 4,500miles).

·
Super Moderator
10,764 Posts
Pilots sport cup 2's
I’m about to go with them on the rear and Supersports on the front. What’s the tread wear rating on your Cup 2s? They can vary. Gotta qualify that by saying with that sticky rubber you probably don’t need aggressive camber for the road. The extra camber makes a huge difference when cornering on the Pirellis.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
My rear sport cup2s are 4mm, fronts are like 7mm left.

Reactions: Alfanut
1 - 18 of 18 Posts