Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! It’s been a minute since I’ve been on here as I’ve been busy with my race car.

Anyways my Genova JDM bumper Should be arriving in the next 2 weeks most likely and was wondering of the 2 people with this bumper or any one else who does have it. Did any issues arise on the paint matching or installation of the bumper (fitment)? I don’t believe there will be but wanted to see if anyone had some first hand insight before I go ahead do my usual.

Nimo? Bobby? Any extra information on the Japanese fascia?

pfa:

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
382 Posts
Wait... How/where did you get this?

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Hey all! It’s been a minute since I’ve been on here as I’ve been busy with my race car.

Anyways my Genova JDM bumper Should be arriving in the next 2 weeks most likely and was wondering of the 2 people with this bumper or any one else who does have it. Did any issues arise on the paint matching or installation of the bumper (fitment)? I don’t believe there will be but wanted to see if anyone had some first hand insight before I go ahead do my usual.

Nimo? Bobby? Any extra information on the Japanese fascia?

pfa:
View attachment 109920 View attachment 109921
That does look the business. Congratulations.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,318 Posts
Looks great. I would love to see a side shot of the car with it. Some other variations I have seen looked like the nose was raising up or extended which didn't look good. This is probably the best looking version I have seen including Pogea's.
Hope it doesn't get crunched if that is the last one 😪

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks awesome!!!

Reactions: Bpeterse

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
382 Posts
That I can’t really say. It’s been a long several months, and I believe this is most likely the last. Number 6 of 6
Flamingo isn't making anymore? That's sad. I take it you just know Japanese?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flamingo isn't making anymore? That's sad. I take it you just know Japanese?
No, I don’t know Japanese I barely Speak my native English language well. I’ve been to Japan a couple times though. (Amazing country)
I can’t say flamingo is making anymore or not. (I had presumed they were done after the initial 5 from other forums and people i had reached out too when I was trying to inquire about the bumper.
I know the shipping and getting it to the states has been extremely expensive and a long process.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great. I would love to see a side shot of the car with it. Some other variations I have seen looked like the nose was raising up or extended which didn't look good. This is probably the best looking version I have seen including Pogea's.
I am upgrading my KW coilovers to have front hydraulic lift to help prevent any severe damage.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

This is the only side shot I’ve seen of it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've made a mold of the bumper and producing in dry carbon. Due to Covid, some delays.
It looks amazing and very high quality. It's a heavy bumper, hence the cf reproduction. It will make your car look Porsche GT3 variant. My opinion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
How’s the fitment of the carbon version and is it for sale?

I've made a mold of the bumper and producing in dry carbon. Due to Covid, some delays.
It looks amazing and very high quality. It's a heavy bumper, hence the cf reproduction. It will make your car look Porsche GT3 variant. My opinion.

·
Registered
788 Posts
No CF is made yet. The original Jap bumper fits good with minor adjustments.
Any carbon will be for my consumption ONLY.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts