Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
Those stats that are available with the new format are neat....and surprising. Looks like we have over 2000 members of the Forum and a quarter of a million posts. For a car sold in small numbers that is impressive.

Registered
Those stats that are available with the new format are neat....and surprising. Looks like we have over 2000 members of the Forum and a quarter of a million posts. For a car sold in small numbers that is impressive.
On mine shows 5.6K members. I believe that every owner and their significant own is on this forum based on those stats.

Registered
Mine's showing 156k posts and over 5k members ...scratches head...

Registered
Damn, 4Canada, just noticed your post count under avatar is 12,280, nearly 10% of the total posts are yours?

Super Moderator
Damn, 4Canada, just noticed your post count under avatar is 12,280, nearly 10% of the total posts are yours?
And I'm normally a quiet, reserved guy!

Yeah, the 4C gets me excited. What can I say.

Sift out the rubbish, though, and I only have 12 posts of any value!

;)

Super Moderator
That's nice, but where on the Home page is the Members link? Or on any page, for that matter.
Members link? Log on once and almost all the Forum is your oyster. There are a couple of secret places for admins and mods to exchange thoughts but that鈥檚 it. I actually haven鈥檛 needed to log on again since first doing it on the new Format some days ago. Hopefully I won鈥檛 have forgotten my password when asked to log on again.

All that seems/seemed to differ between logging on compared to not is a delay in accessing the most recent posts, but I鈥檓 too lazy to even care if that鈥檚 still the case.

Registered
The link @AG Jeff posted (that I quoted) that I can only access by clicking the full link, or typing the full link in the browser.

It's a sublink of Home page, but there is no Members link on the Home page.

This link: https://www.4c-forums.com/members/

I don't know how to make it any clearer. Where can I get to that page directly, besides from this thread which will be buried soon?

Super Moderator
Sorry - didn鈥檛 make the connection. My bad.
Don鈥檛 know but will try to find out for you.
Must be just missing a launch button on the home or other forum pages.

Super Moderator
The link @AG Jeff posted (that I quoted) that I can only access by clicking the full link, or typing the full link in the browser.

It's a sublink of Home page, but there is no Members link on the Home page.

This link: https://www.4c-forums.com/members/

I don't know how to make it any clearer. Where can I get to that page directly, besides from this thread which will be buried soon?
Admin advises that a launch button for this coming in updates next week.

Thanks for the request.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts