Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any heads up on how the 4C faired in the NCAP trials must have been tested by now. how many stars?
Slight concern over crumple zones, plastic does't crumple well, fixed bonnet restricts deformity.
How many air bags? good roll cage (re factory vid).
Your thoughts please.
Virul

·
Registered
446 Posts
Virul you have too much time to think about the 4C ;-)

It will probably be very good due to the carbon tub. It's not the bonnet crumpling that is important but what's underneath. The carbon tub has alu crumple zones attached to it.
I see no reason at all to worry!

Front and I think side bags. No real roll cage.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deppi0 said:

It will probably be very good due to the carbon tub. It's not the bonnet crumpling that is important but what's underneath. The carbon tub has alu crumple zones attached to it.

Hark who's talking Deppio, dont't come crying to me when you roll it on track day, just passing the time D:angel:

·
Registered
446 Posts
virulsweet said:
deppi0 said:

Hark who's talking Deppio, dont't come crying to me when you roll it on track day, just passing the time D:angel:
I go too fast to roll it ;-)
Hehe

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deppi0 said:
virulsweet said:
deppi0 said:

I go too fast to roll it ;-)
Hehe
Could bore everyone with Aerodynamic's of the 4C what do you think D.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts