Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Some inspiritaional video I made today, while i was browsing through my recent race evetns and noticed that there is not many cars on the track that can pull away from our 4C on the braking. It was a costly developement but it was right decision and good feeling, knowing that in a future we can push more HP without being unsure whether the brakes will handle it or not.

Flybys, outbrakes and other highlights. Check it out and let us know what you think. (y)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Some inspiritaional video I made today, while i was browsing through my recent race evetns and noticed that there is not many cars on the track that can pull away from our 4C on the braking. It was a costly developement but it was right decision and good feeling, knowing that in a future we can push more HP without being unsure whether the brakes will handle it or not.

Flybys, outbrakes and other highlights. Check it out and let us know what you think. (y)

I loved it how you almost smack into the rear of those GT3s :eek:??

·
Registered
648 Posts
would love to see a side on whole car view...

having the titan 7s now makes the disc look tiny would love to even that issue out a bit!

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Any owners that installed Rudi's Big Brake Kit want to give a track impression?!?! My Giro Discs rotors need replaced (see front below). I have been fairly happy with them and have lasted roughly 20 track days (~10,000 total miles). Although there is fairly significant price delta (rotors vs new system), the shift in brake bias would be welcomed.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,313 Posts
All that torquing would drive me nuts (pun intended) ;)

Those new brake pistons would be a neat mod for those that track a bunch.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts