Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gentlemen,

Not the most exciting upgrade lately, but a decent weight save and perhaps enhanced look if you are looking for a replacement front bumper mesh assembly.

With weight reduction in mind and only 164g of weight, this T6-6063 all aluminum, incognito black anodized mesh assembly, will replace front bumper, stock, steel, mesh assembly and save 1.300g of weight over stock part.

This assembly includes 1x center mesh, 2x lower side mesh, 2x Limited Edition side upper mesh.

Now available at: ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Front bumper alu mesh | GMS

Alfa Romeo 4C - Front bumper aluminum mesh 2.jpg Alfa Romeo 4C - Front bumper aluminum mesh 7.jpg Alfa Romeo 4C - Front bumper aluminum mesh 8.jpg

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
621 Posts
For those of us that don't have the launch upper sides, a discount on "deleting them"?

·
Vendor
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
For those of us that don't have the launch upper sides, a discount on "deleting them"?
Sorted out. I added the "LE" and "Tributo" option and lowered the standard option price.

Tried to order & it's sold out already. Really?

Cheers,
Hedge
I was just arranging ad in the online store, so the item was temporary unavailable.

Go ahead and place an order and please use coupon "Hedge". I cover the parts cost and you cover the postage cost and then let me know how you like the upgrade.

Regarding the installation:

I had an adhesive silicon placed on the corners and in between and then layed the meshes on it and put the slight weight on it to keep it pressed down. Next day I removed the weight and parts were nicely glued to the bumper. Holds well.

Regards,

Rudi

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, the guys at The Alfa Works shall be fitting it so I'll let you know how it goes..

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Super Moderator
1,828 Posts
Sorted out. I added the "LE" and "Tributo" option and lowered the standard option price.

I was just arranging ad in the online store, so the item was temporary unavailable.

I had mine installed and glued with silicon adhesive just like the stock parts are, because the front bumper has no attachment ears like the rear bumper does so I see no other way of installing it.

Go ahead and place an order and please use coupon "Hedge". I cover the parts cost and you cover the postage cost and then let me know how you like the upgrade.

Regarding the installation:

I had an adhesive silicon placed on the corners and in between and then layed the meshes on it and put the slight weight on it to keep it pressed down. Next day I removed the weight and parts were nicely glued to the bumper. Holds well.

Regards,

Rudi
Are they really sold out now?

·
Vendor
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We get 2x customer's car in for timing belt change and alignment next week. 1x LE coupe + 1x standard spider and I got customer's approval to remove the front bumper and check for the fitment. I want to double check before sending items out, so I stopped the sale until then. thank you for your understanding.

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
621 Posts
Wow this all happened so fast, x2 link the drop when available. Back at it again...

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
936 Posts
I would like to see someone remove the solid black plastic part of the grill. Never liked that. Maybe incorporate some venting to the front brakes?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would like to see someone remove the solid black plastic part of the grill. Never liked that. Maybe incorporate some venting to the front brakes?
Plus one, i would have thought for someone in the game it would be very easy to produce something with an open duct to a 2" or 3" tail which you could then put some flexible ducting round pointing at the caliper.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts