Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfissimo has teamed up with GMS Performance Products (Galemotorsport.com) in order to offer you top quality performance parts for your Alfa Romeo 4C.

GMS has an extensive line of motorsport products that will be added to Alfissimo over the next weeks.
From the 4C Oil Catch Can, Super light weight forged wheels, Performance front control arms and much more.

Many products pictured below more coming.

Be on the look out!!
https://alfissimo.com/483-gms-performance-parts

Attachments

115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
@Alfissimo_International Hopefully the prices will be better for US customers, last time I checked to purchase some European sourced stuff from your website, I realized I could still get those directly from Alfa Works or other European sources at a better price including shipping.
Don't forget to ask me though. Nothing is set in stone. ;) I have already decided to drop their line before working with GMS. I also have more up my sleeve later.
Although I have worked with Jamie for years, after exchange rate, shipping and customs it's not easy to compete. I like that Rudi is willing to work with me on other projects for the 4c or Giulia QV. I figure with his products, tuning and Squadra's tuning, some scara, koshi, etc... I have a good range of products. Alfaworks was not a hit for me so there's the reason which I already knew. ;) I have issues adjusting prices lower, so again just ask. I do have shipments from them frequently.

Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Spider
208 Posts
Don't forget to ask me though. Nothing is set in stone. ;) I have already decided to drop their line before working with GMS. I also have more up my sleeve later.
Although I have worked with Jamie for years, after exchange rate, shipping and customs it's not easy to compete. I like that Rudi is willing to work with me on other projects for the 4c or Giulia QV. I figure with his products, tuning and Squadra's tuning, some scara, koshi, etc... I have a good range of products. Alfaworks was not a hit for me so there's the reason which I already knew. ;) I have issues adjusting prices lower, so again just ask. I do have shipments from them frequently.

Thanks
Understandable, lets add the GMS goodies to the site and we will see, as a California resident would love to support a local business. Sometimes it is hard to adjust prices or make any profit on certain stuff due to fees but at the same time a good shop needs to have both bread and butter in stock so totally understand the difficulties of business.

115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Understandable, lets add the GMS goodies to the site and we will see, as a California resident would love to support a local business. Sometimes it is hard to adjust prices or make any profit on certain stuff due to fees but at the same time a good shop needs to have both bread and butter in stock so totally understand the difficulties of business.
I think it will be good. I will be adding the requested parts to the site first, I have had a few requests via email already.

It's all trial and error but I feel good about GMS, we are on the same page.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,486 Posts
GMS is a great company and happy you linked up with Gale as a US distributor. One thought....have you thought about running an add in the National Alfa Romeo Owners Club magazine. While a lot of the 4Cs are here on the Forum....there are a lot that aren't...plus you have products for other models too. The AROC is a great organization and their magazine is gorgeous.

115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GMS is a great company and happy you linked up with Gale as a US distributor. One thought....have you thought about running an add in the National Alfa Romeo Owners Club magazine. While a lot of the 4Cs are here on the Forum....there are a lot that aren't...plus you have products for other models too. The AROC is a great organization and their magazine is gorgeous.
Oh yes. I have talked with them already. I have the media packet from them. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts