Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm new here. I've been lusting after the 4C since the 8C debut. :p You'll probably see me online now and then, and more so when I finally get my first Alfa. :D I've owned several exotic and sports cars over the years. I'm a huge enthusiast and enjoy putting together rallies and meet ups. Currently have a Lotus Elise chassis #101. Also ordered this car in advance. Only car I've kept for over a year. I tend to have automotive ADD. I like aesthetically pleasing, high performance, and low maintenance vehicles. I look forward to getting to know other current and future owners as well as learning about the marquee. Thanks for having me.

Sorinne

·
Registered
858 Posts
SuperVixen said:
Hi there. I'm new here. I've been lusting after the 4C since the 8C debut. :p You'll probably see me online now and then, and more so when I finally get my first Alfa. :D I've owned several exotic and sports cars over the years. I'm a huge enthusiast and enjoy putting together rallies and meet ups. Currently have a Lotus Elise chassis #101. Also ordered this car in advance. Only car I've kept for over a year. I tend to have automotive ADD. I like aesthetically pleasing, high performance, and low maintenance vehicles. I look forward to getting to know other current and future owners as well as learning about the marquee. Thanks for having me.

Sorinne
Welcome SuperVixen
"When" I get my 4CLE around Christmas time, Me and the others LE owners will tell you all about it:heart:
Virul
PS Check out all the threads on Forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorrine,

Welcome! I'm in AZ and also have automotive ADD. Is there a support group? :)

At the present time, I have a Cayman R and Audi R8. I like the mid-engine platforms! I've had almost every model from Porsche at one time or another. There really is no substitute as I keep going back!

I've got my eye on the 4C and the new GT3. I guess I'll have to see which one hits the US first. Although I'm not sure I could give up either of the current rides.

Time will tell. Too many cool cars, not enough garage space. . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts