Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there my fellow fortunate Alfisti!

This will be my 3rd Alfa Romeo.
I've owned a 1974 series 2 Spider 2000 (the camtail of course) before & currently own a 1993 series 4 Spider (the classico) that's being polished & waxed before going into storage in order to free-up a spot in my garage for my new italian femme-fetale.

I've ordered a Red 4C LE (number 144) from Wonderboom's Alfa Romeo Branch.

I do hope to meet you all in person soon @ either the local launch-event in SA or track-side in Italy.

Kind regards & Happy motoring.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
So you're one of the lucky 13 SA's to get an LE. Well done :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi and welcome

Nice to see another 4C LE buyer from SA.

As far as I know, you one of 2 people that ordered at Wonderboom dealership. The other received car number 496

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for the warm welcome guys.
I look forward to sharing the experience with fellow like-minded Alfisti such as yourselves!
[hr]
Perreby said:
Hi and welcome

Nice to see another 4C LE buyer from SA.

As far as I know, you one of 2 people that ordered at Wonderboom dealership. The other received car number 496
Well-done; you seem to be quite on-the-ball with your info.

I read on another thread that you had some issues recently @ the WonderBoom branch whist servicing a car of yours.
Would you suggest servicing the car somewhere else in Gauteng?

Where did you purchase yours & where will you take it for its services?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Jip I had a few issues.

I ordered my car directly thru FIAT SA and not the dealers. But taking delivery at Chatz.

Yeah Wonderboom screwed up, but they made amends for it so its all good now. The sign of a good dealership is how they react to these kinds of issues.

My other Alfa's are serviced at CMH Hatfield (they have applied for 4C dealership status). So if they get it my 4C will be serviced there. Problem with the Abarth was I couldnt take it to CMH at they not an Abarth dealership. Took it to Wonderboom and they screwed up.

But if you worried about Wonderboom's service there is always Arnold Chatz you can go too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts