Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
461 - 480 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
j ai des etrier plus gos que ceux d origine avec les roues origine j avais du installer des entretoise avec les titans 7 plus de probleme sans entretoise et il y a de la place entre la jante et l etrier jespere ne pas avoir a remettre des entretoise avec ces roues

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
j ai des etrier plus gos que ceux d origine avec les roues origine j avais du installer des entretoise avec les titans 7 plus de probleme sans entretoise et il y a de la place entre la jante et l etrier jespere ne pas avoir a remettre des entretoise avec ces roues
How much bigger is your caliper? Do you know the measurements?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
I just wanted to pop in here and say again that I appreciate everyone's patience. The supplier is remaking the wheels for our samples and I am working on a few other things behind the scenes (some potentially very exciting). It's slow moving but I remain confident we are going to see a really nice outcome here.

·
Registered
LE 4C
733 Posts
I just wanted to pop in here and say again that I appreciate everyone's patience. The supplier is remaking the wheels for our samples and I am working on a few other things behind the scenes (some potentially very exciting). It's slow moving but I remain confident we are going to see a really nice outcome here.
I have complete faith in you John, so please take your time.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yes, please, take my money and send me those beautiful wheels!:cool:

Reactions: John4C

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·
Yes, please, take my money and send me those beautiful wheels!:cool:
😂 soon. I am completely aware that this has been a much longer wait than expected. I think we’re going to end up with a huge victory here though.

I’ll do a bigger update in about a week (I’m waiting for something to get formalized before announcing). 👍

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·
Has there been any news re the metal testing, or still pending?

Thanks
They confirmed the wheel is forged. The sample wasn’t large enough to conclude on the exact alloy. They later told @Arek1123 they would need 300g of material to get a complete result.

It’s a little moot anyways. There’s a change coming…

·
Registered
101 Posts
Some early shots from @Arek1123

View attachment 130952
View attachment 130953

As I mentioned, stay tuned. Some exciting developments ongoing (not trying to be too opaque but the weights will be coming down ;) )
TAKE. MY. MONEY!!!

Seriously, @John4C, thank you for ALL of the hard work you've been putting in on this. I'm sure it is WAY more than you originally anticipated. I think I speak for everyone on here, we are VERY grateful!!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
Any update on the wheel John ? No rush. I am just curious as I will be bringing the car to shop in near future for ball joint change hence I need to check so that I can do everything altogether
I'm being intentionally silent on a few developments because I don't want to let expectations run wild. I am hoping to have a meaningful update in the next couple weeks. I am cautiously optimistic that it's going to be a really good one - but again, let's see what happens.

Note that once that update comes, it'll be a lot of information and pics/vids, etc. Also, that will be it - orders will begin immediately at that point.

So again, appreciate everyone's patience. We're almost there. I will be getting some stuff this week that I may tease, but tbd

461 - 480 of 533 Posts