Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1141 - 1160 of 1211 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,141 ·
Looking forward to seeing some of the results and getting my order in!

Are there any satin wheels on order? Curious what that would look like.
There are a few. What color satin specifically?

There’s a frozen brushed double gunmetal (satin) that’s being finished right now. I’m personally kind of interested to see how that turns out.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
370 Posts
There are a few. What color satin specifically?

There’s a frozen brushed double gunmetal (satin) that’s being finished right now. I’m personally kind of interested to see how that turns out.
Me too :)

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,151 ·
Really difficult to decide between light gold and light champagne. Both look great. Not sure which would look better with Comp Rosso
You could go really 'couture' and do two of each 🤣

(Wow I really need a couple days off 😂). Happy Holidays Everyone! 👋

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Me too but I enjoy being married 😅
Do it! I would really regret not having bought two sets.
Two sets was minimum order on a custom design so I had no choice ;) One set is as close as we could get to factory “dark” Grigio Anthracite and the other brushed bronze. Pirelli Trofeo R on one set, PS4S on the other.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,156 ·
Hi @John4C

Just curious if the manu is stamping wheel size, bolt pattern, & offset on the back of wheel? Not critical, but a nice touch if they do. Thanks!
They don’t stamp it (that’s typically a cast wheel thing) but it’s laser printed on them, yes.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,157 · (Edited)
Hi @John4C

Just curious if the manu is stamping wheel size, bolt pattern, & offset on the back of wheel? Not critical, but a nice touch if they do. Thanks!

Edit: tried to get a pic but it was distorted because it was on the car still. It’s all laser engraved though. I will take a better pic when I take them off this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,159 ·
Damn this looks great. Maybe I do this. Would go on a Madreperla coupe.
That’s what I have (well Trofeo not Madreperla but very similar). Strongly recommend. In person it POPs.

Not sure what else you were considering but that’s a can’t go wrong choice IMHO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There will be more done wheels coming shortly. I think a few may get mounted before the order 'locks' so we should be good timing wise.

Really, I just want to keep it moving a bit because the order 'gathering' phase takes some time in and of itself. I also want to get G4 in before the end of 2022 (I have a suspicion something is coming 1/1/23 - but nothing confirmed - read into that what you will). The holidays make it tricky but I am thinking G4 will be right after xmas. TBD but something so we place the order in 2022.

The closest to the OEM is gunmetal, yes. For someone trying to keep it somewhat close to OEM, I recommend the brushed double gunmetal though for a OEM-type color tone but more dynamic finish.
Will the other wheels and colors be out before group 3 orders begins?

1141 - 1160 of 1211 Posts