Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The landscape looks amazing Jim from the pics.
Have to raincheck unfortunately. My yard is in full swing atm and should be completed by October.
Hoping saint Peter does not pull his pants down and soak Sydney. 馃
Is the concourso at Tempe on in September or October?
Yes, Sep 25 for the Concorso in Gough Whitlam Park as usual, when not cancelled by CoVID or due to weather.
I thought it鈥檇 be a bit different to go out that way for a drive. The unfortunate thing is a larger Hwy Patrol presence on these roads compared to our other past routes.

Registered
random but i plan to go on the cars and coffee southern highlands run meetup this month i believe its august 28th and they meet at the "schmokin" in berrima 8am-10am

saw some photos of it come up on fb looked like a cool turnout. plus i see jeff from youtube " the alfararri" builder goes to them so would be cool to meet him and eventually see the alfararri in person!!!

Registered
The landscape looks amazing Jim from the pics.
Have to raincheck unfortunately. My yard is in full swing atm and should be completed by October.
Hoping saint Peter does not pull his pants down and soak Sydney.
Is the concourso at Tempe on in September or October?
鈥ad to do a 鈥榙ouble take鈥 and check this post was not from RedRacer

I should be good for the run to Sofala Jim鈥nd let鈥檚 see if we can get a bevvt of 4C鈥檚 at the Concorso late aseptic鈥e good to catch up Mark, in your neck of the woods.

PS. You鈥檙e going to have to give me the heads-up on which local streets around the reserve.. to avoid with all those limpet mines aka 鈥榯raffic calming鈥 speed bumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
random but i plan to go on the cars and coffee southern highlands run meetup this month i believe its august 28th and they meet at the "schmokin" in berrima 8am-10am

saw some photos of it come up on fb looked like a cool turnout. plus i see jeff from youtube " the alfararri" builder goes to them so would be cool to meet him and eventually see the alfararri in person!!!
Yeh his a really nice guy to talk to Cas. Went to the one in Bowral last year, nice turn out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts