Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Asking for a friend. No, really, I am! ;)

It's on consignment (I suppose most of their inventory is that way). No test drives.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,451 Posts

Asking for a friend. No, really, I am! ;)

It's on consignment (I suppose most of their inventory is that way). No test drives.
A "friend" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Are you trying to give competition to John 4C

·
Administrator
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A "friend" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Are you trying to give competition to John 4C
Nope, I'm maxed out on fun cars right now (if you only knew! ;) ).
But I suspect that this might be one of our members cars, or they might know the history.

The dealership is pretty reputable. But they sell high end, so don't really own any of the cars they sell. So you're limited to what you can do with them before buying. Pretty typical for more expensive exotics, and I guess they aren't bending their policy for the 4C even though it is 1/3 the price of some of what's on their website.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Nope, I'm maxed out on fun cars right now (if you only knew! ;) ).
But I suspect that this might be one of our members cars, or they might know the history.

The dealership is pretty reputable. But they sell high end, so don't really own any of the cars they sell. So you're limited to what you can do with them before buying. Pretty typical for more expensive exotics, and I guess they aren't bending their policy for the 4C even though it is 1/3 the price of some of what's on their website.
I know the dealership from way back when they were located across from the La Galleria Mall (on Dupont) then on HWY 7. Excellent mechanic section as well. Cannot speak for this car in particular but know their products are usually of high(ER) quality.

As an aside....guess which dealership on Dupont had a 1972 DINO that an idiot on this forum didn't buy way back for $27.5k CDN???? Any guess??? ANY????

....going to my Covid Corner to :cry:

·
Registered
405 Posts
I know the dealership from way back when they were located across from the La Galleria Mall (on Dupont) then on HWY 7. Excellent mechanic section as well. Cannot speak for this car in particular but know their products are usually of high(ER) quality.

As an aside....guess which dealership on Dupont had a 1972 DINO that an idiot on this forum didn't buy way back for $27.5k CDN???? Any guess??? ANY????

....going to my Covid Corner to :cry:
ME TOO.

·
Registered
200 Posts
That sounds like a good topic for a new thread... What car could you have purchased that you are now kicking yourself for not buying.

For me... years back, sitting in a local mechanics shop, a FIAT Dino. Red on black. Convertible. Nice shape. As the story goes, the car belonged to a young man who died of a drug overdose. The dad could not stand to see the car in the garage as it was too painful to see it. Gave it to the mechanic and told him to just sell it. I think the mechanic was asking $12k. Damn.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ok so, there's also a yellow spider on AutoTrader, in the GTA. It's been there a few weeks at least. Looks nice. Reasonable price I think. Is it anyone here? I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Was that another derailment?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh... years ago... getting back to the rebranded thread topic... LOL. Was at a shop looking at a used car. At the time i mentioned to the guy that I had a FIAT Spider. He says to me "sell that thing, I can get you a nice 308/328 for $25 to $30 G all day long." Me "nah, that's crazy talk". Wah!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
MY WORD OF ADVICE, STAY AWAY FROM DAYTONA.

The owner is an "A" hole of the Nth degree. I would never ever do any business with Daytona. If he can F##k you he will.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts