Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Long time lurker on this forum, but hoping to be an owner soon. I've been an Alfa guy for life, and have owned my current yellow GTV6 since 1996. First drove a 4C when Richard Fisher opened the Autobarn Alfa dealer in Evanston IL and he invited the Chicago Alfa Club for the opening event. Fell in love then and have wanted one since. I bought a new Giulia from him in 2017, but still lusting after the 4C. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at a monthly Chicago chapter meeting. Here are a couple shots (older ones) of my V6.
Autobahn 10-11.jpg
DSC_0672.JPG
IMG_3753+A.jpg
IMG_3787.JPG

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and get rid of those apostrophes lol !
[/QUOTE]
Ha! Apparently my flying fingers on the keyboard today love the apostrophes! :p

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 3 Ferraris + 6MT 997.2 RWB'd
731 Posts
These are the Hatchi Roku of Italy, fastest pizza delivery in Europe, AKA ghost of the Apennines...

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Hi all,
Long time lurker on this forum, but hoping to be an owner soon. I've been an Alfa guy for life, and have owned my current yellow GTV6 since 1996. First drove a 4C when Richard Fisher opened the Autobarn Alfa dealer in Evanston IL and he invited the Chicago Alfa Club for the opening event. Fell in love then and have wanted one since. I bought a new Giulia from him in 2017, but still lusting after the 4C. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at a monthly Chicago chapter meeting. Here are a couple shots (older ones) of my V6. View attachment 119090 View attachment 119091 View attachment 119092 View attachment 119093
A brilliant colour for a GTV 6. The 80’s Alfa racing team cars of Alan Jones and Colin Bond was similar to your yellow. Wonderful memories. Good luck finding your 4C. Hope it happens soon.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here's a link to the only other yellow GTV-6 that I have seen

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Here's a link to the only other yellow GTV-6 that I have seen
Here’s another..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Hi all,
Long time lurker on this forum, but hoping to be an owner soon. I've been an Alfa guy for life, and have owned my current yellow GTV6 since 1996. First drove a 4C when Richard Fisher opened the Autobarn Alfa dealer in Evanston IL and he invited the Chicago Alfa Club for the opening event. Fell in love then and have wanted one since. I bought a new Giulia from him in 2017, but still lusting after the 4C. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at a monthly Chicago chapter meeting. Here are a couple shots (older ones) of my V6. View attachment 119090 View attachment 119091 View attachment 119092 View attachment 119093
Would have liked this twice if it would have let me. Might have a treat for you tomorrow.
And yellow is faster, it’s been scientifically proven. Welcome

·
Registered
538 Posts
have owned my current yellow GTV6 since 1996
Hmm... That you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, that's me at their event a couple years ago. Carm and Ralph are two great car guys who love Alfa's (and numerous other Italian marques). I'll have to see if they are doing a show again this year at Ralph's property down in Homer Glen. Would be great to have a nice 4C turnout.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'll take a peek at their website from time to time to check out what they've got going on.

Never met either of them before, but they're not too far from me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts