Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We need more details:
1) Meth (where do you inject and how much and in what combination)
2) Race fuel or normal

335 whp and 340 lbft ---> But I may adjust them after you provide the info above :)
1) Meth injected into the Intercooler pipe. I'm using Snow performance meth Kit. The computer controls the amount and etc.
2) 105 Octane Fuel. This is my go-to Fuel when driving this beast.

Anyone that wants to change their numbers please do so, I will only use the latest figures.

·
Registered
872 Posts
1) Meth injected into the Intercooler pipe. I'm using Snow performance meth Kit. The computer controls the amount and etc.
2) 105 Octane Fuel. This is my go-to Fuel when driving this beast.

Anyone that wants to change their numbers please do so, I will only use the latest figures.
100% meth or a mix with water?
And did you used meth on the previous setup?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Dyno scheduled for Tuesday, June 16th. I apologize for the delay but had to wait for some parts from the States.
I will post the Dyno graph with the results and one that is the closest will win CA$H. The winners will be PMd.

It's still not too late to submit your numbers. The draw will close when I post the results.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Ladies and Gents,

It's that time again to Guess the "Dyno" Draw. Last year a good lad from the States won $100 paid via Paypal.

This year you will have the chance to WIN $150 USD in total. $75 will go to the closest guess for WHP and another $75 to the closest guess for Torque. These are at the wheel and not the crank numbers.

I have attached the dyno graph from last year. The difference from last year and this year is below added modifications which should significantly increase the numbers. The boost setting will be around 26 - 28lb.

Last year modification:
  • Twin Scroll Garrett GTX 3071 Gen 2 T3 .82 A/R
  • 50% larger intercooler
  • Custom Cold Air intake
  • Larger AW Injectors
  • 3" custom Ti center exhaust with Cat delete
  • Lighter forged wheels with lighter Brake Discs
  • AW Race ECU
  • Boost setting during dyno tuning at 23lb
This year modifications:
  • AW Forged Pistons
  • AW Stage 2 Heads
  • Meth Injection
The plan is to perform the Dyno Tuning next week but the tuner is recovering from "flu-like symptoms" As long as he's not coughing up Blood, I plan to dyno with full PPE next week. Please make your guesses count and you only have ONE guess. Yes, one guess means the numbers for both hp and torque. May God Bless you ALL.
333rwhp 344rwtq

21 - 40 of 70 Posts