Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Update......

Having an issue with clutch calibration currently. Looks like I will need a 4C ECU to recalibrate it. Unfortunately, I sold my factory ECU when I received the RACE ECU from Jamie. I'm trying to use another ECU from a local 4C owner and if that doesn't work then Jamie will come to the rescue.

Before I can use the Hub dyno, I need the calibration done otherwise I will damage the clutch. We are still having issues with the Hub dyno as the transmission isn't engaging in any other gear than the 1st. The last resort is disconnecting the ABS module. If this doesn't work then I will use a 4 wheel Mustang Dyno. So, stay tuned gentlemen... the saga never ends.............

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Update......

Having an issue with clutch calibration currently. Looks like I will need a 4C ECU to recalibrate it. Unfortunately, I sold my factory ECU when I received the RACE ECU from Jamie. I'm trying to use another ECU from a local 4C owner and if that doesn't work then Jamie will come to the rescue.

Before I can use the Hub dyno, I need the calibration done otherwise I will damage the clutch. We are still having issues with the Hub dyno as the transmission isn't engaging in any other gear than the 1st. The last resort is disconnecting the ABS module. If this doesn't work then I will use a 4 wheel Mustang Dyno. So, stay tuned gentlemen... the saga never ends.............
Whoa, I didn’t know you were using a hub Dyno. I need to adjust my guess.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Gentlemen,
I'm waiting for Jamie's virginized ECU to recalibrate the tranny with the new AW's Clutch Assembly. I should have it done later this week. I have managed to book a Dyno with 4 wheel Mustang dyno soon afterward.

But in the meantime, I picked up my 1969 Porsche 912 which will keep the 1971 GTV company. Been looking for a clean 912 for a very long time. Original 80,000KMS and weighs just over 900kgs.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Gentlemen,
I'm waiting for Jamie's virginized ECU to recalibrate the tranny with the new AW's Clutch Assembly. I should have it done later this week. I have managed to book a Dyno with 4 wheel Mustang dyno soon afterward.

But in the meantime, I picked up my 1969 Porsche 912 which will keep the 1971 GTV company. Been looking for a clean 912 for a very long time. Original 80,000KMS and weighs just over 900kgs.
Just tell ME that I won the damn contest so you can give me your oem 4C spoiler as the prize and we can have a drink and discuss Alfa and old school Porsche's already!!!! SHEEEEEZZZzzzzzz :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Gentlemen,

That must be one of the cleanest 912‘s around.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts