Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 coupe is getting its third attempt at getting the heater control knob to rotate to heat. The AC position seems to work OK with no problem. The three cables have been dealer replaced twice in 3 months and 300 miles the fix lasts a day or so. The first fix was under warranty, the second minimal charge $350. The new estimate is $1500 to replace heater valve. The car is no longer under warranty. The previous mechanic, he left last week, wiggled connection on back of controls and it would work for a one time shot. Any help would be appreciated the car had 9700 miles.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
719 Posts
Oh man! So sorry to hear about this problem. I don't have any ideas for the fix but I'd think that since it was repaired under warranty and it is still an issue, that the dealer/Alfa Romeo should cover the costs. Good luck and let us know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man! So sorry to hear about this problem. I don't have any ideas for the fix but I'd think that since it was repaired under warranty and it is still an issue, that the dealer/Alfa Romeo should cover the costs. Good luck and let us know.
Thanks they are covering it thank God had to get regional approval. The car has been trouble free other than that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts