Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am totally amazed with what Alfa Romeo have accomplished with the 4C!

As a Lotus Elise owner I completely relate to performance through light weight!

It amazes me that Alfa Romeo focused on this concept for the 4C - thank you Alfa Romeo!

My father owned an Alfasud in the 80s and I have been a fan ever since!

I have only one request now - please change the headlights on the 4C that has just been released at the Geneva Auto Show!!

Hopefully Alfa Romeo will offer the 4C Concept headlights as an option.

·
Administrator
594 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have been a lifelong enthusiast of Lotus Cars as well, so I appreciate the concept of performance through lightweight design.

My feeling is that either Alfa Romeo will change the headlights for the car's facelift, and/or aftermarket vendors will develop headlights for the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aristo said:
Welcome to the forum!

I have been a lifelong enthusiast of Lotus Cars as well, so I appreciate the concept of performance through lightweight design.

My feeling is that either Alfa Romeo will change the headlights for the car's facelift, and/or aftermarket vendors will develop headlights for the car.
Supposedly, and excuse me if this has already been said as I'm brand new to the forum, developing the lenses was too expensive, so they just created these cheap molds and inserted a bunch of LED... It really is inexcusable though... Horrific design flaw. I was wondering if I was the only one who was shocked by how bad those were.. I wonder if Alfa is listening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts