Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. If you don't know me already. My name is Jason Minos. Owner at Alfissimo International currently located in San Diego CA. Previously in AZ.

I have been in the alfa parts business for 21 years now. I have owned many alfa's but am more known for my 164S and supplying parts to those guys. Of course I offer parts for all Alfa's including the new line up. I am a little late to this forum due to taking care of my father in his last years.

I have been a fan of the 4C since I first saw the thing in France in 2014. (seen below).

That said, here I am. I am offering as per the usual, OEM parts, Selenia Fluids/Lubricants, Tuning products (Seletron Chipboxes & Squadra, Suspension, etc) and aerodynamics. As many of you also know or will now, I only offer the best quality. I don't bother with known mediocre products, it's not worth my time nor yours.

Currently, I am working on adding items to the website (new site is coming soon). So if there is something you are not seeing, please ask.

I will also do my best to offer Forum discounts and am willing to do group orders to save.

Thanks for having me.

Ciao!

alfissimo.com

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,660 Posts
Awesome!

Great to have you here, and thank you for supporting this forum. I'm sure that we will support you right back!

Welcome aboard, and we look forward to sharing this board, and this special car with you.

Ciao!

83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!

Great to have you here, and thank you for supporting this forum. I'm sure that we will support you right back!

Welcome aboard, and we look forward to sharing this board, and this special car with you.

Ciao!
I appreciate it.

I did forget to mention, I will do my best to beat any price out there for the same exact product.

Thanks Everyone.

Ciao!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts