Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to finally get in on the forum! I bought my 4C coupe from a dealer in Maryland, not the greatest experience, but they had the car I wanted. I've since been trying to find someone I can trust (preferably a dealer at this point) in the Boston area, but so far limited luck. If I can't figure this out I'll just do my own maintenance. My friend in CT has opted for that with his 4C (Red Line oil & filter, etc.). Anyone in the Northeast have any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Glad to finally get in on the forum! I bought my 4C coupe from a dealer in Maryland, not the greatest experience, but they had the car I wanted. I've since been trying to find someone I can trust (preferably a dealer at this point) in the Boston area, but so far limited luck. If I can't figure this out I'll just do my own maintenance. My friend in CT has opted for that with his 4C (Red Line oil & filter, etc.). Anyone in the Northeast have any ideas?
Welcome aboard T & B, and congrats on finding the coupe. More info on the spec?

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Hey! Great to see other folks in Boston on the forum. There are a couple of us around.

For service, I have heard good things about Boston Motorsport Alfa in Brighton. I have typically used Herb in Wayland but they are ridiculously overpriced.

There is a little bit of an effort underway to get Accel Automotive (highly regarded Alfa Indy in the area) to start working on 4Cs. There’s been a little progress on that front and I’m hoping we can wear them down (they have a pretty solid business doing the older ones and are hesitant to take on new models).

Reactions: 4Canada

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.
Put the buying experience behind you and enjoy the car!
How about some pictures of your new 4C?

@BostonDMD , I saw you post again recently. If you are here, can you give our new friend some suggestions regarding service?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pics are definitely required.

Which dealer in MD did you pick up your 4C from?

·
Registered
706 Posts
car is super easy to work on if you have basic mechanical skills and tools. cheaper too. there is a also a ton of how to info on here to pretty much do anything you might need, If you can save your money and have piece of mind and do the work yourself. Too many horror stories on here of shitty dealers and mechanics.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the family black & tobacco,

Congrats on your 4C.

You are going to have a lot of fun with your little Italian sports car.

Cheers,

Alf.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Welcome! What color? I have a gray couple, I'm in the Framingham area.
Awesome. We need to get all these 4Cs together at a C&C or something this summer 👍🏻

I have a Madreperla (Trofeo) white and a Rosso Ville D’Este. I’ve had a bunch though. Love them all 😂

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
153 Posts
I need to make a trip to Newton from NJ (office has been closed since March 2020). Let me know if you arrange a get together. We had six cars together last weekend in PA. Gotta be some great drives in NE.

FYI I just checked Alfa USA web site and only five cars in dealers within 250 miles...there were 13-ish at the end of Feb. Am sure John has the real numbers and lots of recent atttention on Tributos but almost all the new “showroom” cars are gone. Maybe I should trade up to an “all-option” car at Boston Motorsports. LOL. I am good with Black and Tan.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Is this the 1 of 33 2020 Spider? I saw one two weeks ago at Nyle Maxwell Alfa Romeo in Austin Texas. I simply cannot get that car out of my mind. The red paint and the Italian flag indicators on the side mirrors made me swoon. I simply could not believe how beautiful the car was.
Yup. That’s the one.

Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Registered
2015 Black-on-black 4C Coupe
33 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts