Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
19,460 Posts
WOW, what an incredible story.
I was expecting a Matchbox car in the photo.
Although the picture hardly looks real, we'll assume that you are not having us all on and just have great PhotoShop skills. After all, April 1 is still months away!
Congratulations.
And welcome to the family.
I, too, am very curious as to how they managed to get the car for the raffle.
None the less, that's an amazing stroke of luck.
Yeah, don't worry about the mileage, and I agree the wrap is very practical (and not unattractive) - I'd keep it at least until you decide on something different (or clear PPF).
Having the car naked for any length of time (especially as a daily) will only result in paint chips and other correction needing to be done.

· Administrator
19,460 Posts
That's really fantastic.
Yes, the 4C is a quick car that gets you where you are going very slowly - because you have to budget time at each stop for conversations and photo shoots with people you've never met before. And generally, they love the car. I cannot tell you anymore how many people have approached me with "I used to own an Alfa in the 1970's (keep in mind, the brand was absent from North America for a generation or more before the 4C arrived). Sometimes, it's a kid who can quote me all the relevant stats better than I can myself (there is hope for the future yet!), and once in a while you get the "what in God's name is that?" bystander.
Wait until you can get to a cars & coffee event. Park next to a Ferrari or Lamborghini, then walk away just far enough to observe unobtrusively, and see how much attention the little Alfa gets even in rarefied company!

Look forward to more stories of your ownership. Glad to have you aboard!
(and YES, the car deserves better photos, LOL)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts