The problem with there solution is that it makes the rear way to hard which increases a lot of oversteer:
I think the conclusion is that if you want maximum rear grip, you have to accept the "flex" feeling. If you want maximum feeling, you have to accept sudden oversteer.
Maybe I going to try new anti rollbar links on the back by Madeno Racing:
front adj. anti-roll bar end links
rear adj. anti-roll bar end links
- compatible with factory Alfa Romeo anti-roll bars and
- high performance upgraded anti-roll bars.
- non-preloaded anti-roll bars
- length adjustable lightweight drop links
- improved anti-roll bar reaction time & accuracy
- CNC machined aluminum anodized bodies
- increased balanced chassis setup
- essential when chassis corner balancing
- Madeno RacingMadeno Racing