Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm French, I lived in Italy and I now study in Germany in the region of Mercedes and Porsche.
I'm an Alfista and an Alfa 147 owner. I am also member on Alfaowner. I'm looking forward to the 4C, it will again be after such a long absence the first RWD Alfa Romeo. I'm not counting the 8C which was limited and as expensive as a Maserati. I in general like large sedans and compact sportscars. I'm following the 4C since its beginning, just as I followed another car since its beginning, the Toyota GT86. I'm a student, but I'm looking forward into pruchasing the 4C when it comes. Of course I also like the GT86, I'd love if I could have both. I hope this forum will become the main worldwide 4C Forum, and that we'll also have a good aftermarket for the 4C. Anybody wanting a stripped down 800 kg tuned up 400 PS 4C? That is 2 kg/PS, even better than the Aventador. :D

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Levi,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself! Personal introductions help us start a real community.

I too cannot wait for the 4C to arrive. Aside from the extremely limited 8C, this will be the first Alfa Romeo sold in the United States for many years. We have been envious of your selection of Alfa Romeo models in Europe!

I plan to build and improve the forum to be the one worldwide Alfa Romeo 4C forum. As the forum grows larger, more and more improvements will be made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I hope to see in short alot more members.

If I'm not mistaken this seems to be the first 4C only forum. I think it is nice to keep it seperate from the other Alfa Forums. The 4C will hopefully bring back many Alfisti to the brand and find new fans. Just as "ft86-club.com" is world-wide Nr.1 english-language forum for the GT86/FR-S/BRZ, it would be nice for this forum to have the same status. It would permit a better communication between Alfa Romeo itself, the aftermarket and the whole 4C and community, whether owners or perspective buyers. I'll see what we could do to promote this forum to make it Nr.1. It would be nice to have it mentioned on the relevant FB pages, like Alfa Romeo and Alfa Romeo 4C and other general Alfa forums.

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Levi said:
I'll see what we could do to promote this forum to make it Nr.1. It would be nice to have it mentioned on the relevant FB pages, like Alfa Romeo and Alfa Romeo 4C and other general Alfa forums.
Thank you Levi.

I have setup a Facebook page for the forums:

https://www.facebook.com/AlfaRomeo4CForums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts