Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and goodmorning from the Netherlands.
I would like to introduce myself with this topic.
My name is Rene, i am from the Netherlands and my car is a Gilallo 4C Spider from 2016.
I have now about 9000 km on it and it is a really pleasure to drive every time....the steering, the sound, the sitting position...for me it's a really great car to have and drive.
When i was looking for a 4C i wanted only the spider....this because at young age i have owned an X1/9 targa and i loved ( and still do ) the 328 GTS....i just love the targa roof....not full cabriolet but just the roof off so you can enjoy a bit more from outside...just another experience than with the roof on.
Soon i will post some more details of this car and until that time i like to read some topics which some are good for getting some information or experiences from other owners.
Have a nice day all! 66.png 55.png

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hello and goodmorning from the Netherlands.
I would like to introduce myself with this topic.
My name is Rene, i am from the Netherlands and my car is a Gilallo 4C Spider from 2016.
I have now about 9000 km on it and it is a really pleasure to drive every time....the steering, the sound, the sitting position...for me it's a really great car to have and drive.
When i was looking for a 4C i wanted only the spider....this because at young age i have owned an X1/9 targa and i loved ( and still do ) the 328 GTS....i just love the targa roof....not full cabriolet but just the roof off so you can enjoy a bit more from outside...just another experience then with the roof on.
Soon i will post some more details of this car and untl that time i like to read some topics which some are good for get some information or experiences from other owners.
Have a nice day all!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,924 Posts
There’s lots to be informed about and entertained with here on the Forum. Looking forward to seeing a photo or two of your 4C. Do you have any modifications in mind?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you...well because i like things as they are from fabric...no i ike the 4C just as it is now...for me it's great.
The only thing i put in the car is a dashcam..and that's it for now :)

·
Super Moderator
14,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Spider. Glad to see another of these cars actually being driven.

Lots to read and see on this forum. And plenty of places for you to participate, too.

Thanks for sharing photos. Looks amazing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Spider. Glad to see another of these cars actually being driven.

Lots to read and see on this forum. And plenty of places for you to participate, too.

Thanks for sharing photos. Looks amazing!
Thank you, very kind of you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts